Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's BODY Do You Want?

...If You Could Have Any Of These Guys Body, Who Would You Pick?..

• Frank Sepe

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Shawn Ray

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger

Votes: 57 33.3%
  • Tito Ramon

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Dexter Jackson

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Vin Diesel

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 20 11.7%
  • Lou Ferrigno

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Steve Reeves

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Markus Ruhl

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Kevin Levrone

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahha I saw Ronnie of ESPN American Muscle a few years back, and while he was big then, he's much bigger now! And he could barely walk properly then, damn arms don't swing much ;)

Bignate - that's cool! I've seen Ade Rai only in ESPN AM footage, and he looks real good just standing around at the gym. Big, but still limber. You can tell the roid users from the naturals. Ade Rai does not look like a roid user. Sure he maybe be bigger than lots of guys using roids, but look at his weight! 200-205lbs ripped at contest at 6 feet or so is not very heavy for a roid user :)
Its all genetics. He seems to be lean all year round.

Naturals have this harder tighter look to the muscle. Drug users
have bigger bloatier look to their muscles, and much more vascularity and that certain "density". Its funny, some roid users even when ripped have chubby faces.. ie Dorian Yates :D
If you have seen him when he was younger, its so damn obvious
he chemicaled up big time just by looking at his face vs him years back when he was natural. All IMO of course.

Vin Diesel? What the fuck? Anybody can look like that in about 3 months of lifting. Plus, you won't have to have a face that looks like it was beat with a shovel.

i'm gonna go to the grave of voo-do queen marie laveau here in the big sleazy and perform some gris-gris to get a copy of SAF's body!!!

ya'll can have all your magazine cover flexers and hollywood pretty boys, SAF is a real world knock out.

if i had his build on my 6 foot frame, i'd have to crawl to work, worn out from the nights before!!!!! girls would drool over me in public, guys would lust after me in their minds!!!! :p

best of luck at the show, dude!! i KNOW you will kick ass!!!!!!

I would like to have a body like Brendan Fraser in George of the Jungle, he wasn't that big, but he was really cut.

BTW Vin Diesel is short, and has a really ugly face, do we keep our height and faces, or would that be changed too?

A huge powerlifter body...like dave tate or something

Power comes along with the body right? heeheheh strength strength strength thats all that matters

I would have to go with edward norton's body in American History X, that along with mickey rourke in Bullet were the inspirations for getting back up after a devastating set of shoulder injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom