Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's BODY Do You Want?

...If You Could Have Any Of These Guys Body, Who Would You Pick?..

• Frank Sepe

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Shawn Ray

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger

Votes: 57 33.3%
  • Tito Ramon

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Dexter Jackson

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Vin Diesel

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 20 11.7%
  • Lou Ferrigno

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Steve Reeves

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Markus Ruhl

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Kevin Levrone

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Anna Kournikova's body . . . right underneath mine.

This asian guy in those pic's is clean huh? How do you know, because he said he was? Please. Whose definition of clean? Does clean mean just HGH and Clen because they can't be detected. Does clean just mean that you passed a drug test?

If you think you are going to look like that without test and deca and some strong ass cutting agents, you have a long frustrating road ahead of you. Hell, most could never look that way no matter what they took.

And Serge Nubret was about as clean as I am.

B.

Just noticed all the Vin Deisel commentary. 6 foot 2 and 170 to 180 is freakin skinny!!! I am five foot 7 and 1/2 inches tall, and weigh 220 to 230. The two guys I train with most often are 6 foot 5 and 275 (he is young and still growing) and 6 foot 2 and 300 lbs respectively.

This Deisel guy probably looks pretty big standing next to those Hollywood fags, but stand him next to a strength athlete and people are going to wonder who that skinny kid is.

And the physique I want is mine. I have worked for a long time to build it up so that I can compete in powerlifting with it. It would be a shame to trade it in after all the work.

B.

I picked Arnold......but "Mr. Heavy Duty" Mike Mentzer is DA MAN!

Super freak before Scott Steiner thought about a weight!
ment10.jpg

Who in the fuck? lol
Hmm, first place arnold.
Second, VIN DIESEL!!! Are you kidding me!!!!
Vin diesel is a pussy.

Well, anyways on with my response. I would take arnie's physique. It doesn't even have to be in his prime either.

This is a side note to the post above..

Im really surprised Ronnie only got 2 votes. He's pretty massive.

ade rai is a cool guy in person. my old workout partner and I had dinner with him at a past musclemania a few years back. real humble and down to earth. he's a big boy but doesnt dwarf people like the chemical boys. he looked like a normal spectator when we were out, but he guest posed later that night and was sharp. a bodybuilder, but normal looking, thats cool. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom