Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Kind of Cardio do you Find Most Effective for FAT LOSS

Favourite Type of Cardio

• Fasted Morning Cardio (steady pace)

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Fasted Morning Cardio (HIIT)

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Post Workout Cardio (steady pace)

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Post Workout Cardio (HIIT)

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Cardio on off Days *not fasted (steady state)

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Cardio on off Days *not fasted (HIIT)

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • other? state below

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
I just wanted to say I tried the tabata yesterday....used 95 lbs for btn squat thrusters. It was absolutely KILLER! It felt like doing a really fast 400m sprint....great stuff! I'm adding these to my routine from now on

Glad they worked. Next time try them with 65lb front squats!

B-

Just wanted to add that cardio is much more tolerable for me when I am actually traveling somewhere, with the wind in my face. It keeps the sweat down and provides a nice outdoors experience. The only downside is 4 dog attacks in a year, hehehe.

When I was dieting I used pretty low intensity, steady state cardio post workout. Occassionally I threw it a cardio session on off days. I couldn't do fasted because of school and especially starting off I wasn't in good enough shape to do HIIT.

Now my goal is no longer fat loss I try to do cardio once a week and do higher intensity stuff for less time. Usually something like running, circuits of bodyweight + kettlebell stuff, or sometimes hill sprints.

Top Bottom