Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weights?

sopac

Hey bros, I just wanted to ask you guys if any of you know the best way to sell your old weights. I have a home gym that I haven't used in about a year and its in really good shape. Would ebay or craigslist be worth trying? I'm just curious if anyone has had any luck selling their stuff. Thanks :)

I would say take good pics and list on CL.. With shipping charges prob wouldn't be worth someone buying on ebay.

maybe even make some fliers and place in several grocery stores

drsketch said:
I would say take good pics and list on CL.. With shipping charges prob wouldn't be worth someone buying on ebay.

true thanks bro, maybe the pennysaver :)

I think I would try CL and making some fliers before the pennysaver. pennysaver cost money and I dont think its a very good pool of customers.

drsketch said:

right i tried to sell a bench on there in a box and it was like 80 bucks shipping on a 5 $ bench not worth it

I hate selling shit on CL, you will get a 100 emails, but nobody will come look at it. I have found if you specifically insist SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY and make them call you instead of email, it will save you the irritation.

Top Bottom