Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weighted ab exercises

what are some good weighted ab exercises? I am doing these right now, but I would also like to experiment with different exercises.

trunk twist with a plate
broom twists with olympic bar

Pull down abs with the cable machine, full range sit ups with plates or a bar behind your head, or saxons.

B True

Hold a pair of light (5's will be good) dbells over your head and do side bends. Palms facing.

B True

medicine ball situps, ie throwing and catching against a wall.

oblique work (the same way, but standing)

the People's Champ said:
what are some good weighted ab exercises? I am doing these right now, but I would also like to experiment with different exercises.

trunk twist with a plate
broom twists with olympic bar
:devil:
I wont do twists because they tend to bother my back. The only time I have had back pain was when they were in the workout. Try incline situps with a plate on your chest. Or leg lifts with a medicine ball between your knees.

What about DB Side bends? They say they over build the obliques but I also heard if you stick to low reps they will just get harder.

bignate73 said:
medicine ball situps, ie throwing and catching against a wall.

oblique work (the same way, but standing)

Bouncing a medicine ball off a wall - you mean stability ball right - lol???

Do the ab wheelie with a 25# plate on your back. Best ab exercise ever, my abs are sore for days afterwards.

JC

Top Bottom