Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

These pictures should be good, tell me what you think

slotine1 said:
Thanks for the positive replies. She does look hot but i'm happily married. Anyone have any criticism for me. I need to know my weaknesses.
yeah, your too loyal to your wife.

differnt area codes brotha

okay serious critisizm, your 10pack is scaring the shit out of me. it looks like one of those african ribbed instruments you rub the stick up and down and make a croaking noise with.

jk you look awsome, and i like your symetry

SublimeZM said:
okay serious critisizm, your 10pack is scaring the shit out of me. it looks like one of those african ribbed instruments you rub the stick up and down and make a croaking noise with.

jk you look awsome, and i like your symetry

lol wtf?

I happen to play one of those instruments.

Looking solid brother!! Maybe work on some more thickness on the arms. Rear delts and some more upper chest would probabally balance out your physique more, if thats what youre going for. Shoulders and mid/lower chest look solid. I think its really impossible to have all your muscles of equal proportions anyway. Depends on your goals also. Since you didnt go into detail I can only speculate. Keep it up!!

Thanks for the comments. I do see that I need to work on my upper chest and overall thickness of the arms. I feel that my arms are so long that it is hard to get a thick and full look when they are just hanging. Any recommendations on what areas of my arms I should work on or should I just concentrate on a overall increase in size?

lookin' good dude! Nice abs.

Like others said. I'd work on the arms and add some bulk there. Work on the shoulders as well. Make that upper body rock solid and THICK!

Top Bottom