Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skidiving

SS253

Anyone here actually skidive before? this is one of those things that if I die without doing at least once I will burn in hell for, I checked online for Florida and is 300 with a video tape so its not as expensive as I thought it would be, anyways how was it? I'm claustrophobic and being all tied up and no in control bugs the hell out of me so I can see that either being a great experience or me wanting it to fucking end either way I don't want to be strapped to someone.

plenty of DZ's(dropzones) in florida.look them up online and fine one that does "AFF"course.to long to explain here but you'll see ,i think its a 7or 8 jump course 2 jumpmasters with you at all times ,freefall.i've been jumping since 1980 ,most fun you'll have with your clothes on,worth every penny.come on join the club!!!!

Ahh skydiving is sooooo fun! Such a great rush you get. I have been three times, started two years ago when I went with a friend as a gift and had to go back two more times...I'm definitely not stopping now either! Go, you wont regret it!

its great, its kind of the opposite of clausterphobic. i dont know if i could bungee jump, the fact that you can see the ground coming at you full speed and the fact that you arent very far from the earth puts your fall in perspective. with skydiving at 10,000 feet its like looking at a picture. i know a few ppl who are terrified of heights who are fine with skydiving. going tandem also helps cuz they just kinda huck you out without you getting a chance to psych yourself out

Quit bumping old threads dumb ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I have about 80 jumps. Nothing like it. I used to jump in Cedartown near Rome GA. I'm a clear day I could see Atlanta and Stone Mountain.

I'm claustrophobic too. The ride up sucks and may get to you a little but the open air is about as opposite of claustrophobic as you can get.

Anyone here actually skidive before? this is one of those things that if I die without doing at least once I will burn in hell for, I checked online for Florida and is 300 with a video tape so its not as expensive as I thought it would be, anyways how was it? I'm claustrophobic and being all tied up and no in control bugs the hell out of me so I can see that either being a great experience or me wanting it to fucking end either way I don't want to be strapped to someone.

I have this fear that the chute won't open. Irrational? Sure! I really want to do it, but I cannot get the vision of me getting all the way up there, and not having the balls to jump.

The chance of a main chute failure is around 1 in 800. The chance of the reserve failing is 1 in 270000. So the chances of both failing is 1 and 216,000,000. And that doesn't mean total failure. Many parachute events are manageable. Girls cheerleading is more dangerous than skydiving. In fact, skydiving doesn't even rank in te top 20 dangerous sports. Do it man, you won't regret it.

Top Bottom