Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

six pack abs vs. big size dude

abs. vs size

• six pack

Votes: 263 50.6%
  • big dude

Votes: 256 49.2%

• Total voters
six pack here. Six pack doesn't mean being small, means just harder work. Six pack still can be pumped pecs, tris and bis with a killer back and awesome waist. And heavy of course. It is just hard work. In my opinion, giving importance just to size and weight, is justifying fat. That is not real size. Is self-cheating.

If I had to chose between both, I'll definately cho0se being BIG.

I personally believe it just depends on who you are. I am not big by any means, but at times have reached a decent size for my height. (5'7 205lbs) With some abs showing. Then 2yrs later due to sports had to drop down to 157 to 165 pretty cut. I personally loved having a bit of bulk on me at 205, but also loved seeing my abs pop out when I dropped down in weight. So I guess it all depends on the person and their personal goals at the time, both have pros.

i got pretty close to a 6 pack, decently ripped up during wrestling...even thinking about it depesses me.

i wanna be lean, yeah, but i cant be small. my bigorexia wont let me. im always thinking about that next meal, and next PR at the gym

i got pretty close to a 6 pack, decently ripped up during wrestling...even thinking about it depesses me.

i wanna be lean, yeah, but i cant be small. my bigorexia wont let me. im always thinking about that next meal, and next PR at the gym

I've always had a six-pack, up until one month ago wehn i started my bulking cycle...no i have a measle 4 pack :p

The_Alcatraz said:
I've always had a six-pack, up until one month ago wehn i started my bulking cycle...no i have a measle 4 pack :p
aaah lucky man...iv always been a fat skinny bitch,

DJ_UFO said:
six pack here. Six pack doesn't mean being small, means just harder work. Six pack still can be pumped pecs, tris and bis with a killer back and awesome waist. And heavy of course. It is just hard work. In my opinion, giving importance just to size and weight, is justifying fat. That is not real size. Is self-cheating.

Not to mention that 99.9 % of women prefer the "skinny" ripped look.

Top Bottom