Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roids/Martial arts/weight training

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
I finally found a place to take brazilian jiu-jitsu in this little town i live in so i will be modifying my weightlifting accordingly. I also want to get back into roids and wanted to know if combining BJJ, weights, and roids is worth it since my weight training will more than likely be cut back to the basics since I will be wearing myself out three times a week on BJJ. Although the BJJ should really keep the water weight off and shed some fat/add lots of stamina.
I think I might want to cram my weightlifting into two days a week (sun/mon for time purposes and recovery). Any suggestions how to get the most efficient workout without overtraining? Gonna throw roids into the mix on this same split.

Hi SuperDave

Im in a similar position to you (3hrs martial arts per week and 1 hour football or soccer as u guys would say.)

At the moment im runny 400mg p/w of Primo and 40 mg p/day of turnabol and i gotta say i hardly noticed the pains i used to get from wing chun and JKD.

Only downside is when i come off!

For me its:
Mon: Wing Chun (1hour)
Tues: Chest/Tri/Shoulders
Wed: JKD (2 Hours)
Thur: Football (1 Hour)
Fri or Sat: Back/Bi's

Good Luck Bro.

superdave said:
I finally found a place to take brazilian jiu-jitsu in this little town i live in so i will be modifying my weightlifting accordingly. I also want to get back into roids and wanted to know if combining BJJ, weights, and roids is worth it since my weight training will more than likely be cut back to the basics since I will be wearing myself out three times a week on BJJ. Although the BJJ should really keep the water weight off and shed some fat/add lots of stamina.
I think I might want to cram my weightlifting into two days a week (sun/mon for time purposes and recovery). Any suggestions how to get the most efficient workout without overtraining? Gonna throw roids into the mix on this same split.

Yes, gear, MA training and weights do mix very well.
Weights have to take a back seat and your focus should be on BJJ. The first couple of months until your body gets use to MA training you might make it to the gym 1x per week. Once your body is conditioned and you don't need that much time to recover between classes you can step it up to 2x - 4x per week. Good luck bro, you are on your way!

Big Rick Rock said:
Yes, gear, MA training and weights do mix very well.
Weights have to take a back seat and your focus should be on BJJ. The first couple of months until your body gets use to MA training you might make it to the gym 1x per week. Once your body is conditioned and you don't need that much time to recover between classes you can step it up to 2x - 4x per week. Good luck bro, you are on your way!
Thats what I thought, dont try to do too much too soon until i get used to rolling on the mat for 1hr 15 min. 3Xweek. Its pretty fucking exhausting, Im strong but that all goes out the window when my lungs are wasted during BJJ.

Strangle Hold said:
I recommend it. I would throw in some HGH to make it complete!
I train in BJJ 6 days a week for 2 - 3 hours a day.
damn orb, thats a lot of mat time. you must at least be a blue belt?
Dont think i can afford any hgh right now since im a full time student.

superdave said:
Dont think i can afford any hgh right now since im a full time student.

I think you should not worry too much about chemical enhancement right now. Just do your thing and learn as much as you can. Do a couple of light cyces here and there, but don't focus too much on putting shit into your body. You just don't need it for BJJ.

-BRR

Big Rick Rock is right - you don't need to worry about putting shit in your body for BJJ. Yes I spend a lot of time on the mat - I'm addicted to it! I wrestled and boxed and I like this 10 x's better than either of them. What a great style. Good luck.

I mix gear and martial arts and weight training. I teach TKD and Tang soo do plus I'm getting ready to start training in BJJ. I have no problems, but it takes up my entire life almost.

I also take BJJ and also a mixed martial arts/JDK class...

The thing with BJJ is you don't wanna get into the habit of muscling your way through everything.... It won't work against a really skilled fighter... You'll run out of energy in no time.... (been there! haha)

Learn the TECHNIQUE and use of leverage FIRST & FOREMOST!

:)

Then after you got some solid skill under your belt, THEN you can use your added muscle power to give you a helping hand in certain situations.... For me personally, I find the power helps when trying to apply things like neck cranks and also it can be the difference when both grapplers have very equal skill level.... Because you will find it helps out when you improvise....

My routine is something like this:

MONDAY: Chest, Abs, neck
TUESAY: Morning: Legs & calves Night: BJJ
WEDNESDAY: Morning: Back Night: JKD/Vale Tudo
THURSDAY: Morning: Delts Night: BJJ
FRIDAY: Arms
SAT & SUN: off

Have fun! :)

-j

Top Bottom