Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

p90x negatives for over weight people

Stepheneli

I bought this program online I told my doctor about it and he said it could be dangerous for people with overweight, I'm 100 kilos and 5'6 tall, I wanted to hear second opinions, thanks guys for taking the time and answering my post.

It blows my mind that your doctor is discouraging someone who is over weight to start exercising.

If you are very over weight and new to exercise, your blood pressure and endurance most likely won't be great so it's something you are going to need to ease into but it's perfectly fine for you to start exercising and you SHOULD.

If I was you personally I would shop around for a new doctor. Find a doctor who SUPPORTS your goals to start getting healthier.

"exercise is dangerous."

i've heard a lot of whoppers from doctors over the years but this one makes the list of dumbest statements. it is no wonder polls show doctors are no longer considered a respected profession anymore, they are almost as low as bankers in polls. they only care about making enough money off of you to support their yacht and child support payments.

Its most likely due to very high intensity. Overweight people usually have a lot of heart issues, and starting from doing no sports at all, to something highly intense, can lead to a heart attack.

That is why everything has to be done gradually. You cannot hop on a F1 car, when you dont handle a simple VW golf, can you?

Top Bottom