Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off Topic But I Like The Guys on This Board the Best

brian: certain anabolics will increase total body fluid and peripheral blood resistance, as well as electrolyte levels to such a degree that it is certainly possible

Thanks guys I went to emerg just to get it checked out and everything is perfect. They couldnt tell me what was wrong or why I was gettng PVC's, xtra beats. So I have a 2 week follow up with a cardiologist just to make sure nothings wrong. But they did say it is common in middle aged athletes to have this every so often.

The one doctor said go to the drug storte and purchase Pedialite to regulate my electrolite levels so I did and now it seems to be a bit better not as many PVC's.

GoldenDelicious said:
brian: certain anabolics will increase total body fluid and peripheral blood resistance, as well as electrolyte levels to such a degree that it is certainly possible

Just wanted to note that brian747478' is a competitive strongman as well as a pretty well-respected B.S.N.

Glad you are feeling better. Start chugging a litre of pedialyte a day!!!! The generic is fine too...

B True

Top Bottom