Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My S-4 and OSTA cycle

I think the two days off have to be taken back to back in order to minimize the vision sides... however, I am still partial to OSTA, because my experience with it, at 25mg/day, just rocked :)

I agree ^^^^ on both counts. would definitely do Osta alone 25mg/day rocked my world

I got busy and my log got sloppy sorry. But here is the final update I discontinued s-4 around day 17 the vision sides were to much for me I was dosing 50 am and 25 pre work out pm. I didn't have any of the above mentioned supplements. I continued osta full 30 days and I kept constant doses except s-4 I ran 5 on 2 off which helped a bit.
I put on 3 lbs lbm and dropped 1.5% bf. My diet got lose a few times but over all was on point. I got some very nice strength gains all hard won but the recovery was great and more endurance.
I do mainly HIIT and the guy I train with was even impressed with my gains I finally pushed past him I have been off cycle 3 days running bridge, need2slin and multi and strength is still there.
A typical training week for me goes three on one off two on one off rinse repeat.

I would recommend getting the supplements listed above and run those with your osta/ s-4 and grab some bridge too I'm in love nothin but focus in the gym. I wasn't even trying to gain lbm and still put some on with normal training.

Top Bottom