Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joints make crunching sounds

LiMonZeR

Why do some of my joints do crunching sounds when Ido the warm up? For example, I will more my shoulder with widemotion, and the shoulder joint and back plate do a crunching sound.They don't hurt – I just feel them and they make that sound. Whatis this?

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Cracking sounds occur when bubbles form in joints as they are pulled apart. Cavitation within the joint—small cavities of partial vacuum form in the synovial fluid and then rapidly collapse, producing a sharp sound.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]It's completely normal and nothing you need to worry about. Your joints cracking has nothing to do with the health of your joints or anything like that.[/FONT]

Yes, it is indeed some gas in between the joints the one that makes that sound. In fact, there are even videos online showing this effect, so you can good this for a more illustrative exposition.

I would use how you feel as the guide. If you feel any discomfort then stop that movement. If you are not feeling any at all then there should be no issue with this sound happening.

Top Bottom