Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JKurz's Log "Mirrors are all hidden"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
407.50 - 348.00 - 115.50 4,158.00
407.50 348.00 115.50 4,158.00

macro breakdown....damn! I think I was around 2,500 for the past 2 years......he said I could have one cheat meal a week, or 45 min to an hour to eat whatever the hell I feel like it...had it all planned yesterday, dinner at the folks....grillout....then they go and make chicken breast w/ terraki seasoning, corn (which I didnt eat, no fan!) salmon, weight watchers cole slaw, and salad........hahah....I go "so who wants to go to cold stone creamry" Not a freakn sole.....everyone was stuffed. Oh well, does this mean I get 2 hours this week or 2 days? I havent cheated in many years! I think quiznos sounds pretty damn good!

Good luck with the log, diet and training program.

Yes. Go hit up quiznos for some extra calories. Their angus steak and chicken milano sub were awesome last time I had one.

Just dropping in to say good luck. I'm glad you decided to start the log here.

One thing about weigh-ins: you might want to do them more frequently. I rambled about this in one of BW's old journals, but basically more data points will allow you to see general trends better. With weekly weigh-ins, you risk having your only piece of information for that time period be unreliable, whereas over a week fluctuations in water retention and whatnot will average themselves out. If I remember correctly from the other thread, your cheat meal is on Sundays. The water retention from what'll likely be a higher-carb/sodium meal would make Monday a particularly poor choice for a once-per-week weighing.

I don't think giving him something else to get OCD about is a good idea, cs.. hide the scale, don't worry about macros, eat lots of steak & filling foods and work out 3 x a week on a basic routine with squats, deads and bench as the main lifts.

the hardest thing is going to be letting go of the need to micromanage everything (which is going to result in changing up things at the first bad workout or when his abs start to 'vanish')

Tweakle said:
I don't think giving him something else to get OCD about is a good idea, cs.
lol, good point. Although, ironically, I was hoping my suggestion would prevent him from the likely panic of having weight/appearance skewed by the cheat meal.

ok......thanks for the help/suggestions.........but it's enough for now...don't need help with diet or training, but thanks...I've tried it my way and now my only hope is he knows what he is doing....I will weigh myself on monday and friday and average..for example, this am I was 160 and tonight on the same scale I'll easily be 168-170......weird, but oh well.

Yeah, I am keeping suggestions/changes to a minimum....there are really no glaring mistakes, and if ya hired a trainer, JK, he has got to have a better approach than you did the last 4 years, so just stay consistent, stay out of the mirror, and don't worry about your abzzzz, and enjoy some growth and progress.

glaring mistakes??? I think it's pretty ideal, you know how I am and I could find a glitch...only thing that may play a role is 2 a day training....he has asked me not to post the exact diet nor the routine, so I ballparked everything in my post....however, no 2 diets routines etxc work for eeryone, so it will change often.

chest in 1 hours

traps,abs, calves tomorrow am

JK, lots of trainers don't want their 'secrets' given away, I have mixed feelings about it, but hell, if somebody is trying to make a living I can see them not giving their stuff away.

Post most of it anyway, I think people will be interested in following your progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom