Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a split

I do a typical 4 body part workout spread over 4 days with 3 days rest.
Monday-chest/tris
Tuesday-back/biceps
Wednesday-rest
Thursday-shoulders/traps
Friday-legs/calves
Weekend-rest days, or saturday 30min of cardio!
I also want to try a new program! maybe a push pull leg!

Depending on your goals, as the young lady asked. How about some Dog Crap training? I am currently doing 12 week periodizing routines that I picked up from Lyle McDonald. Good, consistent, challenge.

GVT treated me well. Got as big as I've ever been (18.5" arms) and I had maybe 11% bodyfat, also got the strongest I've ever been. If you need help hit me up

Hoss, I'll give you a basic idea of what I have been doing, and we can take it further if you like it. I started with a basic outline by stevesmi for his push/pull/legs routine. I combined that with McCambells' periodization approach, which has you switch out an exercise when you stall with increased weight. There is a particular way to do this, but like I said...The whole thing is done in 12 week segments. I am doing a negative pyramid right now, 3 sets of five, then 2 sets of 10 to twelve. I am going to switch to a traditional pyramid up, 4 sets/10 to 12 for the next 12 weeks(I am also going to throw in a DC pause, rest set at the start of each day). Tons of fun, guaranteed!

Top Bottom