Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much Can Everybody Bench To The Max?

Hey Supersize, in case people can't tell by the name plifter, I am a POWERLIFTER not a bodybuilder. Strength is first, physique is secondary. What is the point of you guys flaming my physique when they know I'm not a BB. Plus, being cut doesn't matter unless you have a bit of mass. With a 240 press you couldn't possibly have much size.

This was your post about my pic Vision:

"omfg.........U are a full grown adult ????? holy shiet I feel bad for you (I seen ur "other" pic on the other forum) I thought u were hung like that because u were 14-15 yrs old or something. Well I guess I was wrong, sorry I dont mean to make u feel bad, obviously u dont have a self esteem problem to show that in the first place, But have u looked in surgery options ? You probably could have spent that gyno money on a more "needed" surgery. What do you think ?"

AND YOUR UPSET FOR A RETALIATION? WTF DID YOU EXPECT

I have more size than you.

What you have done is no different than what you cry people have done to you.

I would much rather be well rounded than have a great bench. In all my sport training we rarely put much priority to bench.

plifter -
for a powerlifter to come to a bodybuilding site and flame people for not having a big bench is the same thing as a sprinter going to a triathlete site and flaming all the people there because they can't run a 10 second 100 meters.

not all of us are shooting for big numbers and big poundages, if you can put up big weight, that's a nice side effect of bodybuilding. but bottom line is that bodybuilding is about making the body an aesthetically pleasing thing to look at. LOOKING GOOD NEKKID.

not everyone can bench 300, if you can really put up 400 on bench that's great, you also have chosen to juice. don't knock me because i choose to put 93 octane in my system in the interest of engine longevity and you put in 105 octane to get the results you want.

Supersize, you must be new to this board or something. This board is more about JUICING than JUST PLAIN BODYBUILDING. I posted pics concerning gyno which is of interest to people who JUICE. There are a lot more posts about gear than "training". This board is for anyone that uses juice. Post your pics tough guy.

plifter said:
Supersize, you must be new to this board or something. This board is more about JUICING than JUST PLAIN BODYBUILDING. I posted pics concerning gyno which is of interest to people who JUICE. There are a lot more posts about gear than "training". This board is for anyone that uses juice. Post your pics tough guy.

:FRlol: :EL: :EL: :EL:

Supersize is a vet of this board, and a cool guy....I think u need to step the fuck back. :cool:

Well, my post here was intended to be a little light hearted humor( notice that I said if you bench 240 and didn't flame my pics, please disregard this post)

THE BOTTOM LINE IS SOME PEOPLE TOOK SOME CHEAP SHOTS AT ME AND I FIRED A SHOT BACK. THESE MORONS CAN DISH IT OUT BUT CAN'T TAKE IT.

My pic's have been on this board for over a year.
:D
Your pic's were something best kept to yourself.
This Board --- the one your on -- is for anything other than BB. So this post is in the wrong place and most of your pick were not on the AS board.
:cool:

Hey Cleaner, the surgery pics were on the anabolic board. I had another pic there too but someone moved it here. Get over it guys, it 's not that big of a deal. People don't like having someone insult something that they have worked hard for. I think a little bit of retaliation was certainly within my rights after reading all of the posts about my surgery pics that were taken the day after my operation.

Top Bottom