Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to lose 20lbs in 2 months?

i don' t think she would want to do all these things everyone here is recommending, what i recommended it something anyone can do. She'll do keto for a couple days, quit just like 99 percent of all people

well she's a woman so that might be hard. her metabolism is probably only about 2000 calories a day, 20 lbs of fat in 2 months = 2.5 lbs a week, about 9000 calories a week, about a 1200 calorie deficit a day. So she would have to add cardio to boost her metabolic rate. i dont know about other fat burner/metabolic booster drugs though you might want to talk to her. but liporexin, thermorexin, green tea, etc. might be helpful too.

To boost her metabolic rate have her do some sprinting or some other internval training, not long sessions of slow cardio.

If it was up to me

If it was up to me
Id have her working out twice a day.

Have her do cardio 5x/week
3 days long distance for about 30 minutes. 3 High intensity intervals, have her max out the treadmil for 2 minutes then down to about 3 km/h for a two minutes and back up. She can either do this after her workout or first thing in the morning when she wakes up before eating. This means her body wont have to plow through its cglycogen stores to get to its fat stores. Theyll have been depleted overnight or from working out

Keep her doing weights so that she just dosent lose body mass, cause if she loses muscle too shell just look like a smaller version of herself. Ie: still flabby, just weaker and flabby.
Also muslce burns calories throughout the day

Do not let her drink gatorade during a workout, she dosent need that shit

Make sure she dosent eat past 7:00 especialy no carbs past 7:00

NEVER EVER HAVE carbs and fat together. if she does its going to go straight onto her. The carbs will spike her blood sugar, even a little and that means that shell start retaining mass. PLUS her body will use the carbs for energy and store the fat.

If she has just fat, at least it might be used for energy

So salad + Dressing is a bad idea unfortunately. Theres alot of highly glycemic vegetables out there, and there dangerous

Eat snesibly, pack a lunch, have her write down what she eats so she realizes what shes eating. Alot of people dont think about the chips their shoving in their mouth when their watching tv, or the cookies after work, or mcdonalds when your in a rush.

also SUBWAY, AND THE PITA PIT ARE NOT HEALTHY ALTERNATIVES, they may be better than whats out there, but they are definetly not healthy.

In addition, eating healthy foods does not promote weight loss. If you eat 20lbs of carrots a day, your not going to lose weight.
It works when its swapped with shitty food.

Makes sure she understands all of that, most people dont

Top Bottom