Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do i get the ilussion of smaller glutes?

marcu_s

so my glutes are to big.

what muscles should i improve to get away from that "big glute syndrom"?

im thinking of the upper back and hamstrings.
on legdays i try to focus most on frontsquats and hams. trying to hit glutes as little as possible, good or bad?

should i maybe dedicate a workout only at my glutes and do more reps, to get that hardness and maybe the big bulky ass will go away?

plz help me guys and girls

i'd say back thickness...the thicker your back looks/is the smaller the ass will look. that or bulk up your quads so it offsets front to back.

is it possible to train legs and hams hard but still not getting to much stress on the glutes?

or doing some exercises that will harden up the glutes and just keep them getting hard and not muscular?

is it possible to train legs and hams hard but still not getting to much stress on the glutes?

or doing some exercises that will harden up the glutes and just keep them getting hard and not muscular?

don't think so bro

How is your posture bro? Pelvic tilt will cause your glutes to appear big, but in reality there not.

if you want smaller glutes- start runnning. Most cardio will melt away the size on your ass/legs..

btw- this thread is useless w/o pics! Some of the hottest guys I know have BIG glutes ;)

if you want smaller glutes- start runnning. Most cardio will melt away the size on your ass/legs..

btw- this thread is useless w/o pics! Some of the hottest guys I know have BIG glutes ;)

Its true. I have big gluts and quads. Always have. Well almost always. After I got out of airborn (running 10 miles a day 4 weeks str8) I had almost no glut or quad size at all. Just real hard.

Nothing wrong with big glutes and legs. Remember, it is the muscles others see when you walk away that show one's true strength.

Top Bottom