Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olylift&bjj88

hi. My name is Andrew. I am a 26 year old male. I am a wrestler/Bjj/mma/oly lifter with about 12 years of combat sports experience. I have had many many injuries and surgeries over the years that have held me back and basically kept me from reaching my potential. I have just been injured again and am going to need surgery. I decided I want to start hgh to help my body heal and recover faster and when I get back to the weights and training, I want to do one or two cycles of eq to get my strength back. I plan on doing the hgh for 6-12 months(most likely 12). At about month 2 I should be ready to start the eq. My questions are, will I need to be taking anything with the hgh to make it work right or better? Will I need to take anything before or during the eq cycle? About how much eq should I start with? I'm pretty sure eq is best in cycles lasting 14-18 weeks right? So should I start at a low dose, build up throughout the cycle then slowly wean myself off? When cycling off the eq, should I be taking anything for pct, even though I will be continuing the hgh? Should I take breaks from the hgh throughout my 12 month cycle? I am very new to this art and do not fully understand the science of how the body reacts to these chemicals. I have read as much as I can, but there is so much contradiction. I just want to know what I should take with the hgh, how to start and how much to use throughout the cycle of eq, what and how much should I use for pct of eq, and should I cycle off hgh. I plan on doing 1iu of hgh twice a day to start. After a couple weeks 1.5 twice a day and then 2iu twice a day after that. The eq, I have no idea. If anyone can help me with this long winded question I would be most grateful and truly appreciate the help. Thanks. One love.

Top Bottom