Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goal: Jacked inner pecs and thunderous biceps

sgtslaughter said:
Very knowledgeable indeed.... great bro material!

Begin Flattery: Deisel back too, agreed. /EndFlattery :) lol

ahhh... flattery from one dude to another... it takes a real man... ;)

YOU ALL ARE GREAT. BiggT, we love you for you mind, yeah... and for the superfast metabolism you must have, mr 6004 calories...

Cynical Simian said:
I don't know if PB's going to be able to handle the jealousy when he sees 6000 calories with no weight gain is normal for you. :p

LoL I've got a mini-BiggT diet going on now that I'm bulking. I had a KC strip (no NY strip in KC), some milk + protein, and a PB sandwich all before bed a couple of days ago (workout night so it was OK). I’d say it made me think of BiggT but that’d just be weird.

T – “studies have shown” that people underestimate their caloric intake. I’ll bet that w/ the butters and peanut butter you’re at 6500 give or take. Starting in early September, you’re going to need to cut back lest you balloon. ;)

Thanks for coming by the journal to everyone....Super Rice, it's funny you ask because I jerked tonight from the rack and I ended up with 295...I've jerked 315 from behind the neck with a snatch-grip, which for me is collar to collar, but again, that is a MUCH easier lift than from the front with a narrower grip.....I have never done anymore than 245 or 250 in a true C and J.....I guess the strength is there, I would just need to condition myself to do it.

Today....Thurs 6/8/06

Back Squat: 135x10, 225x10, 315x5, 355x5, 375x5, 400x5, 415x5, 340x8, 340x8

Behind-the-neck push press: 135x10, 185x5, 225x5, 235x5, 245x5, 245x5

Jerk (from the rack, in front, and I have always used a power jerk if anyone is wondering) ..245x1, 255x1, 265x1, 280x1, 295x1

D-Bell skull crushers: 3 sets of 12 with a pair of 55's

Real good night.....I was a little concerned driving to the gym because my traps were sore and stiff from last night, but once I got the bar on my back to squat and got warm, I was fine.....The squats went well, no problems....I was also happy with the b-t-n Push presses....I decided to jerk because I was itching to put some heavy weight overhead since I stayed at 5's for the PP's...plus, my shoulders didn't feel like dipping (not injured, just fried).......my form on these tonight was the best it has ever been, I think it was actually because my shoulders were done from pressing, so I had no choice but to drive myself under these like there was no tomorrow....something just clicked and it was one of those workouts.

Right on, that's hella strong. You'd probably C&J 160 after a couple of months training.

How comfortable would you be to post some videos? I'd love to see the 140 BTN snatch-jerk.

I'd love to post some, I have no problem putting myself on the net, lol....I just don't have a video cam....I've got a digital cam, but apparently it doesn't record video....my b-day is in June, so I may try to look into it. I still need a lap top for school next yr too....I might go out and buy a lottery ticket tonight, lol

No shit..it would..but not yet...I'm too weak for a sponsor too, lol, so lottery ticket it is.

Some gay guy on myspace sent me a message offering me $500 dollars to press him over my head.....but, I had to politely decline, that whole thing about being able to look myself in the mirror and all, lol.

BiggT said:
Some gay guy on myspace sent me a message offering me $500 dollars to press him over my head.....but, I had to politely decline, that whole thing about being able to look myself in the mirror and all, lol.

Dignity and self-respect is overrated. At least that's what I tell the ladies. 500 bucks is an X-Box360.

Great workout tonight brother. PRs will fall...

Top Bottom