Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

explosive knees disorder

AlicanteBro

I was wondering why my knees are in pain after each session of squats, I was reading online about explosive knees disorder and I was wondering if that's what I have and how to treat it, it happens when I squat and when I walk for too long, I'm not over weight so it's not to blame on weight, some people told me it could high levels of uric acid, but I thought only old people suffer from that I'm just 31 years old, did anyone experience this knee pain?

if your knees hurt after squats then you should stop squatting first off

listen to your body.. don't be one of those morons who wraps up their knees like King Tut and takes aspirin just so they can get their daily ego boost

2nd i would consider trying to fix your form. it is impossible for me or anything else to diagnose your issue on a forum without watching you. i can tell you that 95% of guys i see at the gym use incorrect form with squats. it is painful to watch.

I am guessing it has more to do with your form. Make sure you watch some videos and use the mirror and a spotter to help with corrections.

Usually when people are experiencing knee pain when doing squats, it's because their form is poor.

The squat is actually a HIP dominant exercise. It's NOT a quad dominant exercise.

Focus on keeping the weight in your heels.

post-3.jpg

Top Bottom