Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does It Really Make Sense To Work On Legs? Let's Discuss really

After many years of neglecting my Legs, I been hitting them hard for the past two years.They have grown alot however I still have to be conservative with my upper Body in order for them to even out.And I have to go super heavy with the poundges.

To anyone just getting involved in Bodybuilding/Training/Weightlifting...........start out hitting the legs !!! No sense in being Arnold Shwartz from the waist up and Shirley Temple from the waist down!!!!!!!!!!:fro: :fro: :fro:

The law of Proportion........."If evey Muscle is trained evenly and proportionally to it's size ....then every muscle will grow evenly and proportionally to it's size.":fro: :fro: :fro:

It depends on how you look at things. I don't look at squats and deadlifts as leg exercises, I look at them as the best exercises for overall strength, size, and mass. I'm only 18 and fairly skinny (but significantly bigger than before) so I've got some years to go. When I first starting training I pretty much did upper body and stayed away from leg exercises because my legs were naturally bigger. Leg exercises are now the core of my routine to get bigger and I mean everywhere, not just my lower body. I can now say that the most impressive parts of my body are my back and my thighs. BTW if you're too scared of squats, deadlifts are a great alternative.

I never work legs really. I hate it, I wont even come into the gym on leg days. I ocasionall do squats instead of deadlifts but other than that I dont like it. I hate seeing huge legs that make men look like they have no dick or else it would get squished.

Those that replied they hate training legs arePUSSIES!!! Awww, does it hurt you poor baby. Mommy will make it all better. Grow a set of balls. An "upper" bodybuilder looks like a fool to me. Bodybuilding is about proportion and size. We have alot of people in my gym that only train upper body. Sure they may look good from the waist up, but that's where it ends. And even if you have longer shorts on, you should still be able to tell if someone has good quad development. Stop making excuses and train those twigs... :bawling:

Daeo said:
Those that replied they hate training legs arePUSSIES!!! Awww, does it hurt you poor baby. Mommy will make it all better. Grow a set of balls. An "upper" bodybuilder looks like a fool to me. Bodybuilding is about proportion and size. We have alot of people in my gym that only train upper body. Sure they may look good from the waist up, but that's where it ends. And even if you have longer shorts on, you should still be able to tell if someone has good quad development. Stop making excuses and train those twigs... :bawling:

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!!!!

Train legs you fucking pussies. Jesus Christ, the only reason I would ever have someone not train legs is if i was just getting them acquainted with the gym and I didn't want to scare them off. Once their balls had dropped from a few months of lifting I would introduce them to leg training (easy at first).

You lawn darts makes me sick.

Reason enough.

nothing looks more pathetic than seeing a guy with huge "beach muscles" but his legs are that of a 10 year old boy.

I train with a pro and he has me do legs twice a week, so I do it-It does seem to me however, that if you want a better looking upper body, you should work on it as much as possible-rather than legs

I've always believed you should lead with your legs. Whether your mission is to be a better football player or a better martial artist.

Top Bottom