Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DEADLIFTS & SQUATS... do em and you will triple your gains!

S

satchboogie

now i've been training on and off for years and never really though much of the deadlift and/or squats as they seems like awkward exercises. i figured what the hell i'll just stick with machine leg extensions and machine leg curls.

my legs were always in shape. not huge, but well defined.

2 months ago, i started deadlifting and squatting and although at first it was a little awkward to perform with good form it wasnt long before i caught on.

since, i cannot tell you what a diifernence those exercises made in not only me lower body but lower back and the rest of the body.

i'm not gonna exaggerate or get into boring details but i'll say one thing................

YOU BETTER SQUAT AND DEADLIFT NOW!!!!

I ONLY WISH I STARTED DOING THEM EARLIER.

I've known my current lifting buddy for a few years now. He's 6'6" and was pretty thin when I met him. He never deadlifted in his life before he started lifting with me. The only type of squat he would do was partials on the smith machine:rolleyes: . He grew okay in the gym without me for a couple years, but nothing impressive.

We started lifting together religiously about 6 months ago. I made him do bb squats atf, and taught him to deadlift. I made him focus his training around big heavy tough shit. He became a mental monster and has been growing like mad ever since. He's currently at 252 and growing steadily. In 6 months, his deadlift has gone from a slow 225 to an easy and fast 455.

Well, from a male point of view... squats and deadlifts rock as well!! :)

C-ditty

From a horse's point of view, deadlifts and squats are great. :)

I thought that squats were bad for your knees and deadlifts were bad for your back?

I mainly only do leg presses and dbell rows...

Aren't they basically the same thing? I do some shrugs for variation from time to time.

B True

Top Bottom