Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deadlifts

dolemite3000

Hey, after reading this board, I now do mad leg work. But I dont know how to do deadlifts. I have seen the pictures at exrx. But i am not sure if i would be doing it properly and i seems like an easy exercise to hurt yourself. You guys have any suggestions about what i should do to learn. I work out at a real fancy ass college gym, hence not many hardcore people who squat/dead, and i never see any trainers but more just people who work there. Should I hire a trainer? What to do? Also, on an unrelated topic, what is your guys opinion of hammer strength machines, esp for chest? Thanks. you guys rule

heres a link to a video of me deadlifting 500lbs, it should give you an idea about form. Main thing to remember is keep your hips down throughout the liftmy deadlift

Watch NS's vid. B-fold also has a couple of dead vids.

what is your guys opinion of hammer strength machines, esp for chest?
I have a jacked rotator that won't let me flat or decline, but inclines seem okay. So, I hit incline BB, then incline hammerstrength. I like the hammerstrength a lot because I can fill the sides with plates, then hang another off the handle. It makes me feel strong.:D

I like hammer strength for chest as a last exercise. I hit it hard and heavy with the free weights, then at the end start doing drop sets on the hammer strength chest press thingy, its a great, safe way to finish off

Top Bottom