Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can anyone give me some tips to...

WannaBPowerful

bring my bodyfat from 9 to about 5. Also gimme some tips on how to keep it that way. Right now i am 5'8 175 and 9% bodyfat. The rest of my body is pretty cut up, except my abs and obliques. I can c my abs well when i flex, but they arent there when i dont flex. I wanna have abs without flexing. And my abs are pretty well developed, so that isnt the problem. Any help is appreciated. THANX

extremely low bodyfat percentages are very difficult to maintain, and probably not necessarily a good idea. but to each his own. at 9% you probably look pretty damn good, if you want to get down to 5% for a while thats cool too, but it will be very difficult to maintain.

key is to figure out your bmr and then your maintenance cals. stick to a slight calorie deficit and hit some mild cardio for a while, you should drop pretty steadily. the key is to maintain as much muscle as possible, otherwise you will have to constantly change your cal intake due to lower bmr (from muscle loss).

there are no real secrets to getting down there, it would be no different than if you went from 19 to 15%.

Top Bottom