Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body fat down below 5.7; happy with definition 11-1-2010 pics

Fantastic!!

Looking ripped Charles! Very impressive!! I love your vascularity too. Have you noticed any drop in strength or changes in sleep etc that can sometimes come with such low body fat?? or does HRT help with that type of stuff?

Thanks! No issues with sleep, in fact I sleep better, I think, due to less snoring (result of lower fat).

Could you get any more specific on what you're getting for HRT?

Without boring everyone with a 500-page essay, the whole HRT thing started when I was 30, and had triglycerides near 500, and my blood pressure was up at times high enough to get rushed to the ER (240/160 on one occasion), and I was drinking as much as 5 gallons of water a day, always thirsty, and having to urinate every 10 mins. And I had all the symptoms of diabetes, but could not be diagnosed with it in fact. The "usual" medical tests left the doctors baffled, as Basically, my doctor kept giving me blood pressure pills, and cholesterol drugs, and the tests just kept getting worse. They were convinced that my arteries were about stopped off, but I went for a peripheral artery scan, and an ultrasound of the abdomen, and my arteries were flowing better than a 17-year-old track athlete. Still more questions than answers! Finally, my wife read about Aldosteronism, which is caused by a benign tumor on the adrenal gland. WHAM: the ANSWER!!!! That's not something that can easily be corrected by surgery, as it's a very dangerous brain operation. So once it was confirmed, we started on an aggressive program to re-balance my hormones (insulin, estrogen, cortisol, and testosterone), which were out of balance and off the scale.

After a year of experimenting and testing, I'm on 600mg/week T-cyp, Arimidex .5mg/day, cortisol 5mg/day, t3 75mcg/night, and raw sugar (?)mg but appx 1 tablespoon 2x/day. My hormone levels are now in the normal range, and I have quit all blood pressure and cholesterol pills, and I no longer have insulin crashes.

And the biggest point I need to be abundantly clear on, is that I have always eaten right, never drank or used drugs, and have been lifting weights and been physically active since I was 13 or 14. If I had a choice, I'd take or use nothing now, but I'd probably die of a heart attack or an insulin rush, if I did that, LOL. It would be irresponsible for me to share this, without making it clear that there is NO free lunch, and anyone who just goes out and starts taking all kinds of supps and Gear, is probably going to GET HURT, or in trouble. I have not used, nor would I ever recommend for anyone to use, any hormones or drugs without specific doctor's orders and full knowledge of test results, etc etc, and constant re-testing and evaluation. My hormone levels are NORMAL with what I now take; they are not elevated (nor are any reduced abnormally) by anything I am taking. Some of the members on this forum have asked me if my testosterone levels are soaring, but no.... Last test was around 330. That's how hard my system works to dispose of testosterone.

Sorry for the delay in answering these 3 posts... I hadn't looked in on this thread lately.

Charles

wow, you look awesome Charles.

I bet diet is a great factor in your physique.

Do you only eat three meals per day?
Do you carb cycle at all? and Do you eat a ton of veggies?

Looking great and thanks for supporting EF as a Platinum Member!

Top Bottom