Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been out for awhile...

Darkstar

hey all, just curious, been out of the game for about a month due to
sickness..I was about 230lbs, I now am 219, I also noticed I lost alot of definition
and size.

when I did workout I was very meticulous about it. If I continue training again the same way, the size should come back should it not? or will I have
to start from 0?

I had done 1 cycle of sustenon like 3.5 months ago, I don't plan to go again.

Thanks

....maybe, considering your training and diet are appropriat to your goals, then hell yeah.
to find out however, give us your

training split
diet (detailed!)
your stats

I ate my 5-6 meals a day, mostly protein, took about 3-4 shakes a day. I was doing the Max OT program with which I saw great results, I was 5 days a week, mon to fri. 45min workouts. heavy. I would describe but the routine changed all the time.

i'm 6'1.5 and weight 230lbs at the time.. I belive my arms we're approx 16" or 15.9" but irrelevant.
like I said I'm 219 now..

anything else?

thanks

it all depends on how much of yourself you put into it. if you keep your diet bang on and train intelligently you'll make up what you lost, but keep in mind it's not going to be anywhere near the same level as the results you achieved while shooting sust.
you sound like you had your shit together before you got sick so you know what to do. just hit the weights and throw the food down your throat and see what happens. put it this way...you're only going to get stronger and look better at this point.

Top Bottom