Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Tulsa Lifters?

brianmincher

Hey there Elite People,

I am in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and I think that I am the only one in this whole town who trains Westside. Somebody please drop me a line and tell me I am wrong. I am currently training at a YMCA, so times are lean indeed. Any Tulsa powerlifters out there?

Eastside Gym has all the Westside toys bands, chains, boxes, boards. A few of us train that way, plus some strongman stuff stones, logs, yoke walk, farmers walk, kegs, big tires. Physical Edge also has some strong powerlifters, both places have a monolift.

Great,

It is good to hear from someone in Tulsa, I will have to check out those gyms.

Are you going to any powerlifting meets in the near future?

I will be benching in McAlester on March 16th, and I was wondering where the next meet would be within driving distance after that.

B.

Hey there Elite People,

I am in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and I think that I am the only one in this whole town who trains Westside. Somebody please drop me a line and tell me I am wrong. I am currently training at a YMCA, so times are lean indeed. Any Tulsa powerlifters out there?
Hi there! I see your post is from years gone by, but I'm from Tulsa as well. Maybe we can catch a workout together sometime!

Top Bottom