Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am i Working out enough

Slayerbtvs

My Current Split:
Day 1(Mon)- Chest/Tris
Day 2(Tues)-Bi's Back
Day 3(Wed)- off
Day4 (Thurs)-Shoulders
Day 5(Friday)Legs
Day6(Sat) OFF
Day 7 (Sun) OFF

Am I working out enough? IS this too many days off total/in a row? Let me know your opinions! :D :D

Methinks you will be OK if you work hard when you do work out. Remember . . . . you grow outside of the gym . . .

I couldn't agree more!!!

Superbabe said:
Methinks you will be OK if you work hard when you do work out. Remember . . . . you grow outside of the gym . . .

This is truly great advice... rest is the mother of all growth... I have a training philosophy that differs from most people... the less you train the more you gain... it has worked for me and the many that I have trained.
Having said this, what is you level... novice, intermediate or advanced? Please remember, the number of years in training has nothing to do with it... if your pipes are only 15 inches then you are still a novice.
PM me and I'll give you what I think is a some amazing advice... mind you that is my opinion...LOL

Maxmuscle66

i agree,your rest and nutrition are going to pull everrrything together.
h6ss_small.jpg

Thanks guys...even these few posts put my lil mind to rest :) I do eat well and train as hard as i possibly can..Hopefully everything will pulltogether ...Thanks again!

Top Bottom