Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

after vacations

Manu

I was 2 months and a half with no training almost and my strenght went down, i cannot really start training light ( i don't like the idea) and wanted to see my strenght back...what is the best shortcut for that and in what time i could expect seeing the previous strenght?
Thanks

P.S. After getting used to training again i would like to start 5x5...it is ok to do it in a cutting diet? or i should expect to cut a little and start only when bulking?

Well, these are my suggestions take them for what you will, I think you should for the first week or two start off lighter than usual, I don't know how heavy you go but I'd keep my reps 12-8 and just try and get back into the swing of things. Upto you though. Also I think you would see more results if you were bulking while doing the 5x5, because your diet and training would be geared for mass and strength instead of your diet geared towards losing fat and training geared towards mass and strength. Hope i've been some help.

There really is no shortcut. You are going to have to start lifting at a lighter weight. You will go up quickly though because of muscle memory. Don't try to lift heavier then you are able to or your strength will not go up, if you drop down for a few weeks you should be back to your pre-vacation strenght in no time.

Thank you both. I hope my muscle has a fast memory :)) i like to help him to remind how it was...i try to keep last workout the intensity the higher i could with 8 reps but cut a little in amount of series.
I will wait til get to 5x5 to when i lose this fat and change diet probably. Anyone has more ideas on this?

Top Bottom