Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*warning*A skinny guy's body

Bro. You have the power in your brain to make a big change to your body. It takes a lot of study, dedication and self motivation. Just in 1 year you can have big gains with a proper diet and training routine. Keep reading and reading over here. Time will give you more knowledge and more experience. And looking at your own gains you'll have each day more motivation. And those gains will be a product of your own dedication. With years, you'll see your body in a way better shape than other guys of your age and of course, you'll be way healthier than the average dude. Good luck and the force will be with you.

back in high school I was 6' 1" 138lbs. and I've put on about 30 pounds in the last few years just by steadily increasing my calories and lifting hard 3-4 times a week, it takes a lot of time but it's well work it, my goal is to be 180 with a low bodyfat level in the next couple of years...

get to the training and diet boards and read and ask questions man, I've seen and known plenty of people start where you are and become monsters, remember that this is a marathon not a sprint and that the journey is just as fun as getting there.

That was me years ago. The day I decided to start lifting I looked in the mirror and only saw 2 nnipples on my flat chest At 140 and 6ft 2. Now I`ve weighed 250 at 6ft 2-3.

Go for it. Do it right though. read read read read this board go to the training board and READ TIL YOUR EYES FALL OUT. Then lift.

Good luck bro. DO IT

gonelifting said:
That was me years ago. The day I decided to start lifting I looked in the mirror and only saw 2 nnipples on my flat chest At 140 and 6ft 2. Now I`ve weighed 250 at 6ft 2-3.

Go for it. Do it right though. read read read read this board go to the training board and READ TIL YOUR EYES FALL OUT. Then lift.

Good luck bro. DO IT

Man, do you have pics of yourself ? i'd like see the transformation, 250 lb at 6'. man!!!!

ya back in 8th grade i was one of the skinniest kids.. i was tall and lanky and arms prob like 10 -11" .. haha but i learned about the gym and kept on learning and working my ass of.. now at 6'2'' and at 225.. now my arms are 17"! Like tuc biscuit said.. its a marathon not a sprint.. this takes a while, but its all definetly worth it in the long run!

Top Bottom