Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

zi xiu tang bee pollen weight loss log

Dude if you dont like it then dont read it before I bought the shit I pmed need2 and radar asking if they heard of it. Its something I heard about and decided to try it. Im not selling a god damn thing I was just trying to share info and contribute to the site dont worry bro this was the last week i was posting about it any way. Sorry I am a newb I dont know everything about every supp out there

Dude if you dont like it then dont read it before I bought the shit I pmed need2 and radar asking if they heard of it. Its something I heard about and decided to try it. Im not selling a god damn thing I was just trying to share info and contribute to the site dont worry bro this was the last week i was posting about it any way. Sorry I am a newb I dont know everything about every supp out there

It's no problem bro. You are not losing weight from Bee Pollen.
Congrats on your diet and cardio though.

Yea man you may be 100% correct it very well may be my diet and cardio. My whole reason for posting was I was hoping some one knew something about this stuff. I have noclue what is in this product and I have no proof that there is actually any bee pollen even in it thats just the name and Im not a chemist. Its a product from china and I have no idea what this stuff really is. I was hoping someone here had known something about it. The only reason I tried it was I know a few people that would never work out or diet that were losing weight taking this stuff. Out of curiousity I tried it. Lartinos you may be right and honestly Im not saying you arent maybe it is my diet and cardio that made me lose weight. All I know is I started cheating more on my diet and taking this stuff and I lost weight. I was hoping someone could share some info on this. Thats all. My intentions werent to mislead anyone or pursuade anyone just maybe find out what the hell this shit is as I know there are alot of people that frequent here that know a hell of a lot more about supps than I do.

192 Lol it really is pretty funny. Its a fairly new product from what I understand also. There are alot of fakes on the net I bought mine from the site that people I knew where already using and getting results from. If anyone is interested PM me Ill be happy to give you the site I got my bottles from. This week is my 4th week Im pretty impressed Im not sure how its working but Im losing fat and TRYING to cheat on the diet and still losing. So if anyone out there has any PT clients that dont mind working out but just cant kick the junk food this may be the product. Ill keep up the posts till the end of this bottle. Im impressed so far zero sides no gitters, no real energy benefits that Ive noticed but Im def happy with the fat loss. Not sure how this stuff works like it does only thing in it that I am remotely familiar with is the senna and this stuff does def make you go to the bathroom.

senna is a laxative which would explain the bathroom trips and some of the weight loss

Ok lets all calm down lol.. lartinos my man lets not jump over the guy and accuse him of Spamming just because he is talking about a worthless product lol.. I know it was worthless when he pm'ed it to me but out of respect I just said " Well let me know how it works for ya" Because I know calabresenj and he's good people. His Mother/sister have been using it with good results ( Deff 100% placebo) but Hey at least they think they are getting good results right. SO no harm no foul really.

All it is is a nice all natural organic form of bee Bee Pollen. Nothing magic about it but at the very least its healthy. It will um get you regular when it comes to shitting lol.. So anything that can clean out your colon is going to indirectly cause a bit of weight lose. If you have a impacted colon ( most people eating junk food do) and you clean it out for the first time it can really make you feel a lot better. However there are other products that can do this. If the company wanted to make more money they should just tell the truth about what there product really does.

In the end our friend calabresenj is really just trying to get more involved with the site and become a contributing member like the rest of us. No harm in him telling his story on this one. If he were to be spaming it all over the place and hyping it up then I would do something about it. lartinos does not speak for the entire site bro so do not get bent out of shape if one person send a negative comment your way. Its bound to happen around here. We do out best to discourage it but it happens. At the same time lartinos loves ef just as much as the next guy and his intentions are only to protect the forums and its members. I think we can all agree that we are all friends here in this thread now and can move onto better things.

Like Telling Radar how pretty he looks in a dress. I am telling you guys he's a knock out.

Wasn't trying to offend anyone. Like needto said someone was bound to say something. Just trying to keep it real!
If you EVER have anything you want help with caleb hit me up and I will be happy to help you. That goes for everyone on the board. I never turn anyone away.

Well, I don't know much about these zi xiu tang supplements, but after I searched for more information about these capsules I did find something interesting here. You should be careful if you are allergic to bees since the bee pollen can cause an allergic reaction.

Hmm, does it still worth it?

Hi, I'm about to go to college and I'm really hoping to avoid the imminent "freshman 15" and I've been hunting down good reviews for the zi xiu tang bee pollen pills and your's is the most believable and successful by far. I was wondering what brand you got and which site you discovered them at. Congrats on the loss by the way!

Hello there,
It's no problem, Bee pollen products have been cited for their health benefits and nutrients. There are a great deal of bee pollen benefits as well as a slew of products that I will go over here that may even improve ailments and illnesses. you know more. thanks.:):)

Top Bottom