Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zercher Deadlifts

b fold the truth said:
I'd think that you would get some erector, glute, ham, and mid/upper back growth from it... And lots of abs!!!

B True

All of the above...plus bicep work, holding the bar. I'm going to try them heavier today. The only problem with any of the Zercher moves is that your arms are usually the limiting factor. It's a real pain to hold the heavier weights like that.

Hannibal said:

All of the above...plus bicep work, holding the bar. I'm going to try them heavier today. The only problem with any of the Zercher moves is that your arms are usually the limiting factor. It's a real pain to hold the heavier weights like that.

Ahhemmmm...someday you will take my advice and make your own thick bar for less than $50!!!!

B True

Tried those again Saturday with 185...hurt like a b*tch. Because of my size, even with decent flexibility, it is hard to do those. I cant really rest the bar in the crooked of my arms like I should and still reach the floor. I have to carry the bar somewhat on my forearms. With the heavier weight the arms are definitely the limiting factor. Would be a much easier exercise for someone under 6ft tall and under 200lbs. Definitely worth a try anyway...

Top Bottom