Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your help on a Clean Calorie foods list...

Noob123

Hey guys, I was wondering if you knew of any threads and/or sites/pages that have a complete "laundry list" of clean calorie type foods that would be best for someone who is striving to gain. Granted, I am eating everything I find in site...I would like to try my hardest to keep the ratio between calories/fat/carbs/protein balanced, with more emphasis on protein and clean calories.

I'm trying to compose as BIG of a list as possible so that my diet never gets routine or boring (eating too much of the same thing causes me to get unmotivated due to a lack of enjoyable appetite stimulus). I plan on stocking my fridge and food closet here very soon so that I may have a wide-variety of foods to eat. ANY help is GREATLY appreciated. Help me make a huge list =)

Ok, here it comes I am going to admit I read muscle and fitness. They had in the last magazine a great couple of articles about diets and daily intake not just ideas about 1 meal...
There is a lot more in the mag than they put on their web site. Kinda sucks but here are the cards that give you ideas...
Go get the mag.
http://www.muscleandfitness.com/images/maf/209689/3794.pdf

Top Bottom