Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Favorite Vacation?

Hahahahah been to Hawaii like 6 times

I was born and raised in Maui and there's absolutely nowhere secret there that only the locals know about. It's all one big tourist trap.

I've only been to the big island. She always took us to small beaches with not many people. Her friends would come and build a fire and we would sleep on the beach. When we went spear fishing I never saw many people either. Of course she took me to North Shore and to some big rock for diving that had 100's of people. That and luaus were the only times I felt like it was "touristy".

I really want to go to one of the smaller less crowded islands next. You go for work or vacation? I said big island but I meant the one Honolulu is on. I forget all the names. I could never live there because I can't pronounce the road names or towns. Haha

I'm headed to Turks and Caicos this Saturday for our annual company awards trip. I missed hosting it last year, because we had the twins.

Turks is a blast. I am going to take my girls there this new year. Yes no woman going with.

Top Bottom