Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Favorite Vacation?

IncredibleHoss

MVP
EF VIP
Where was it? What did you do?

I always loved going to Maui. I'm trying to plan out the honeymoon and was wondering what you guys did and where you went?

places are booking up and we both want to get out of the country?

Any thoughts on Dominican Republic, Jamaica, etc?

P.S. Bora Bora is out of my budget, I wiish!

I loved the Dominican. The beach our hotel was on was great, and the price of the room (which was affordable) included all the meals, alcohol, food in the cabanas by the pool, etc. It was awesome.

My favorite place I've ever been though is Italy.

And the place I'm dying to go most is Socotra (small island off Yemen). Google Image it.

I enjoy anywhere in the Caribbean. We went to St. Lucia on our honeymoon and stayed at one of the Sandals resorts. If you go to a sandals resort, the extra money for a butler was really worth it. He was pretty clutch, taking care of pretty much everything while we enjoyed our time.

George Town in the Cayman Islands is probably the nicest city I've been to in the Caribbean though, if that matters to you.

Last edited:
Hosserino if you are gonna pick between those two then its the dominican republic over Jamaica in a heartbeat, not even close.. friendlier people, less crime, cheaper, less people, better food (spanish vs. british influence) and more things to do. I have a flat over there i bought last year for dirt cheap, i'm going there for a month and spending the whole time fucking, working out, juicing, and eating.

A bed and breakfast in New Mexico. I thought New Mexico had breathtaking blue skies (every single day!) with the most awesome sunsets. I have also been to Montreal, which was a fun time, too. Cool nightclubs, and such.

A bed and breakfast in New Mexico. I thought New Mexico had breathtaking blue skies (every single day!) with the most awesome sunsets. I have also been to Montreal, which was a fun time, too. Cool nightclubs, and such.

Really cool story that's great!

Top Bottom