Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Younger Girls "What do I do?"

drsketch said:
Also dude depending on your age I may consider you a chomo for even thinking if hitting some 17 year old girl..
Did I not just say I would wait till shes 18. What the fuck you want me to say Im gonna run it in some 17 yr old girl, I do have some self discipline. I aint going to jail over a piece of young ass, besides I have not said one thing to either of these girls, they have harrased my ass for months now, with text messages and pictures. I would love to make it work with my wife, but I dont see that happening at this point. But thanks for your concern and by the way Im 33, so what is it you consider me?

Not sure if you posted how old you and your wife are?
Could be menopause or even depression.
Has she been to a Dr. recently?
And of course it might just be “roid rage” on your part. :)

33 bud, I consider you to be a chomo... If you ever go to the joint for that you will be paying rent to some aryan bros and getting your ass beat most days in the week.

gonelifting said:
Dude, I know you got problems etc... and I'm actually starting to think this thread is a joke, but.... if you're at this point anyway, seriously, tell your wife that you were thinking of "straying". I know it sounds harsh, but actually straying is tougher. You can never go back once you've crossed that line.

Do not cross that line. Tell her what your issues are.

"I did tell her".

oh shut up. Tell her so she understands. I swear if I were still a mod (which I'm not) you'd be banned by now. jk

Good luck man. Save your marriage. you married her for a reason. same with her.
Not a joke bro, but has gone further than I intended. Thanks for your advice and I really would like to work it out at home and I will definatly try your approach. I just at the end of my rope with this thing and the preassure from other chicks aint helping me. My wife is a knock out and any man would be a fool to walk away from her without a fight, but I am a man and I do have needs. We will see where it goes, but seriously, thanks for your advice.

drsketch said:
33 bud, I consider you to be a chomo... If you ever go to the joint for that you will be paying rent to some aryan bros and getting your ass beat most days in the week.
What the fuck is a chomo? I aint going to the joint and what makes you think the bros would want to fuck with me. You telling me you would fuck an 18, but not a 17 and that makes you not a chomo or what ever the fuck that is your talking about. The things Ive learned from this thread are; not to fuck around with 17 yr olds, that there are a lot of guys who wish they were in my shoes, and that I need to kiss my wifes ass more than I do if I want some of it, and as soon as you tell me what a chomo is I will add that to the fucking list

ricco561 said:
Not sure if you posted how old you and your wife are?
Could be menopause or even depression.
Has she been to a Dr. recently?
And of course it might just be “roid rage” on your part. :)
Roid Rage why didnt I think of that. Your a Genius. She is 30. Im 33. Menopause at 30 .

33 eh dawg?
man I'm not sure about 18 and married.
if not married and she's really pressing and she looks 21 then maybe!
If she's in high-school maybe not.

I have to tell you I know about this shit first hand but I was 24 and I aint posting her age. (not an age where I would have gone to jail in Canada though)

Strongbow said:
Did I not just say I would wait till shes 18. What the fuck you want me to say Im gonna run it in some 17 yr old girl, I do have some self discipline. I aint going to jail over a piece of young ass, besides I have not said one thing to either of these girls, they have harrased my ass for months now, with text messages and pictures. I would love to make it work with my wife, but I dont see that happening at this point. But thanks for your concern and by the way Im 33, so what is it you consider me?

Strongbow said:
We are totally diffrent? She hates that everybody loves me, and she has few friends. I know that not everyone loves me, but most of the home town folks act like they do. She says I pay everyone else more attention than her, which is total bullshit. I kiss her ass way more than I should to try to counter act this NO ATTENTION bullshit, and at home its all about her. The once a month that there is sex its all about her, I have made it all about her. Honestly I think I have spoiled her ass to this point. When she has an orgasm, sex is over, I got about two min. from that point to get mine and get the fuck off of her. Im too heavy on top of her, my shit is too big to do from the back, you name it I have heard it. What would you do bro? My shit wouldn't too big to hit from behind 8 yrs ago, when she was trying to put her hooks in my ass. And now its like I don't exist. I know she enjoys having sex and that she is sexually satisfied, when we do, so why would she not want it more. Im a dumb ass I guess, I just dont know.

Sounds like you married the wrong woman. I hate to say it but her sense of self entitlement is off the charts, especially if you do everything you are saying and still buy her stuff. Sounds like you also need to take charge in the bedroom a bit more, women love the alpha male stuff sometimes.

The thing is like others are saying if you want her to change you have to tell her what you want. If she refuses then you have a decision to make - would you rather keep things like this or make a change and actually be happy?

You can play mind games all you want but really what it comes down to is having a very serious conversation and making some hard decisions as a result.

Top Bottom