Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Young Lithuanian Model....

GoldenDelicious said:
bro conversation is NOT limited to what was on TV that day, sheesh, who are you dating :rolleyes:
it was about fashion :D

and im still not going to hell, i dont care what you say ;)
well if not hell then at least a room in Purgatory filled with stern looking perimenopausal brood sows who know why you're there. ;)
(I'd rather be in hell)

i'm sure the lithuatian model ain't no virgin and had a taste of sausage before ! even if you think she is too young, still go to the party and do some networking with "older" models...If its not you, its some other guy that she wants the cawk from !

Heck in SC or NC, legal age limit is 14yr old....

sweed said:
ok... so i worked tonight. had a concert then i worked at a different club for the gay night, which is fine. so i had this guy come up to me who i know pretty well., he goes... there a chick that wants u so bad.
so i go, is she cute..... his answer... wellllll... shes Lithuanian and shes a model.. but there is one problem .... she is 16!! the freakin club is 19+ but she somehow gets in. i didn;t meet her because she already left. but i dont know what to do? im still young and apparently i got invited to some Ford Modeling party in new york next month.
what do u guys think? i think this thread would help if i got with her and had some pictures taken.. ok sorry for teasing you guys.
im out, got a date tomorrow night... byebye
my prognosis is its fair game

Top Bottom