Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Young Lithuanian Model....

sweed

Elite Mentor
Platinum
ok... so i worked tonight. had a concert then i worked at a different club for the gay night, which is fine. so i had this guy come up to me who i know pretty well., he goes... there a chick that wants u so bad.
so i go, is she cute..... his answer... wellllll... shes Lithuanian and shes a model.. but there is one problem .... she is 16!! the freakin club is 19+ but she somehow gets in. i didn;t meet her because she already left. but i dont know what to do? im still young and apparently i got invited to some Ford Modeling party in new york next month.
what do u guys think? i think this thread would help if i got with her and had some pictures taken.. ok sorry for teasing you guys.
im out, got a date tomorrow night... byebye

you know, as much as everyone in the room will scream taboo and say how terrible it is if you have sex with her or whatever, when you step back and look at it, shes either going to find some young guy who has no idea how to treat a woman, no idea how to please a woman, no idea of how to act like a man, and so she'll have a bad experience, OR she'll be preyed upon by a truly nasty, immoral older man who will probably mindfuck her for the next few years as she gets her feet, OR...she can spend some time with you, have good sex, a good time, get some positive life experience and come out of it a better, more capable, more rounded person :)

(despite the fact that i have this point of view down pat and it may *seem* like ive been in a similar sort of immoral position and must have thought long and hard about it, i have never, ever had sex with any of my little sisters friends or classmat...ahem. i have never had sex with young girls ;) ) (or boys, fuck you aap ;) )

by the way, taking pics and posting them on EF isnt immoral either :verygood:

18 for a legal age in the USA is rediculous. It´s 16 here and that´s far more just.

It all really just depends on the people at hand. It´s a difficult decision- What if you get hit on by a 14 yr old girl who looks mature and is obviously not a virgin...

It´s odd.

Sure you can trick younger people more easily, but you can trick stupid or desperate or addicted people more easily too and nobody cares about that.

It´s a difficult line to draw. 16 is legal here and id hit a 16 yr old hottie.
I don´t know if I´d do a 15 yr old. I certainly would not do that, to take her virginity and shatter her innocence and first let her get to know lust. I would not play on the fact that I´m older and can do more things than her. That would be abuse...
but if she´s obviously very conscious and has sexual experience I´m not sure if I wouldn´t.

Hiatussin said:
18 for a legal age in the USA is rediculous. It´s 16 here and that´s far more just.

It all really just depends on the people at hand. It´s a difficult decision- What if you get hit on by a 14 yr old girl who looks mature and is obviously not a virgin...

It´s odd.

Sure you can trick younger people more easily, but you can trick stupid or desperate or addicted people more easily too and nobody cares about that.

It´s a difficult line to draw. 16 is legal here and id hit a 16 yr old hottie.
I don´t know if I´d do a 15 yr old. I certainly would not do that, to take her virginity and shatter her innocence and first let her get to know lust. I would not play on the fact that I´m older and can do more things than her. That would be abuse...
but if she´s obviously very conscious and has sexual experience I´m not sure if I wouldn´t.

I know what Hotzie would do.

Mavafanculo said:
I've convinced myself its cool as long as I treat younger girls like a boy scout treats a camp site
whoa whoa whoa whoa now that shits just WRONG :worried:

(actually, i agree, but also, in better shape than theyd likely have been in had you not touched their lives.)

GoldenDelicious said:
whoa whoa whoa whoa now that shits just WRONG :worried:

(actually, i agree, but also, in better shape than theyd likely have been in had you not touched their lives.)

you realize we're both going to hell right?

-

bullshit! i am not! if a girl is younger than me i wont touch her until she absolutely *throws* herself at me, more than once. besides, as if these little shits dont know what theyre doing :rolleyes: ask the girls on this board what the most shcking age difference has been in their lives, and youre going to hear a lot of 16-24 17-28 stories (fact. i can think of a few names, actually)

the couple times i have done something like that, ive made some of the best friends i have. they love me to death, and vice versa. cute little things :)

GoldenDelicious said:
bullshit! i am not! if a girl is younger than me i wont touch her until she absolutely *throws* herself at me, more than once. besides, as if these little shits dont know what theyre doing :rolleyes: ask the girls on this board what the most shcking age difference has been in their lives, and youre going to hear a lot of 16-24 17-28 stories (fact. i can think of a few names, actually)

the couple times i have done something like that, ive made some of the best friends i have. they love me to death, and vice versa. cute little things :)
same here. I never hit on much younger girls. But if they're aggressive, mature and obvious enough in their intentions, and they're of legal age, I don't see a problem. And you're right, some of the best times I've had has been with barely legal little bundles of estrogen perfection. And so nice not to have to deal with baggage :D . Of course conversation is limited to what was on TV that day, but what the fuck.

(but we're still going to hell)

Mavafanculo said:
same here. I never hit on much younger girls. But if they're aggressive, mature and obvious enough in their intentions, and they're of legal age, I don't see a problem. And you're right, some of the best times I've had has been with barely legal little bundles of estrogen perfection. And so nice not to have to deal with baggage :D . Of course conversation is limited to what was on TV that day, but what the fuck.

(but we're still going to hell)
bro conversation is NOT limited to what was on TV that day, sheesh, who are you dating :rolleyes:

it was about fashion :D

and im still not going ot hell, i dont care what you say ;)

Top Bottom