Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You guys get good gains from "no test", just anabolic cycles?

Big dog 007

For the guys who have done this how are the gains from just a strictly anabolic cycle vs. throwing in a ton of test in their cycle...Cause i know guys who have done away with test and they look great and say that they feel so much better cause there stomachs arent all blown out from the water i suppose and they look harder, any feedback?

Big dog 007 said:
For the guys who have done this how are the gains from just a strictly anabolic cycle vs. throwing in a ton of test in their cycle...Cause i know guys who have done away with test and they look great and say that they feel so much better cause there stomachs arent all blown out from the water i suppose and they look harder, any feedback?

what do you mean by strickly anabolic's?? d-bol or winny only cycle's?

yeah im talking about taking cycles with no test in it or heavy androgens like anadrol or pinks, just strictly deca, eq, primo shit like that..

Aside from the question, I'm currently on a Deca & EQ cycle. I know you're not supposed to combine the two, but I guess they don't know because it's working great.

It all depends on what you want. My last cycle was primo/ EQ. I was looking for 10 solid lbs and thats exactly what I got.

Yeah thats what i was asking, when not throwing test in ur cycle how were the gains? I guess when u throw a ton of test in ur cycle its easy come, easy go though, when u slowly gain muscle from not doing any test its easier to retain the muscle that u gained from ur cycle

Top Bottom