Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You all will die you Coward pigs, die MF die

BigPsyco said:
Had my juice head homies and i been on any of those planes, i guarantee there would have been a diffrent outcome. A few 150lb muslims with box cutters would have been lunch to a 250lb freak in fight or flight mode :evil:

Thats what really pisses me off! They had fuckin box cutters...if I was there I woulda been like cut me bitch!! then I woulda took his Fukin box Cutter and sliced his rag head ass up. C'mon all this shit from box cutters! I cannot believe nobody tried to over power them. It wouldn't have been that hard.

I agree, I mean how can nobody put up a fight? If you know you are going to die, why dont you try kicking some ass? Fucking box cutters, c'mon. THey probably threatened with bombs or something. I dunno..i would have kicked somones ass on that plane or died trying. 60 people a few terrorists, i dunno...seems wierd

Yeah sure, burn the mosques. Fight terrorism with terroism. And let's get the people that didn't do anything while we are at it.

This is truly a terrible thing that has happened in our great nation. My thoughts and condolonces go out to all those affected by this terrible tragedy.

We all need to remember how short and fragile that life can be, and that we need to cherish whatever short time that we have on this earth.

The one good thing that I have seen out of all this chaos, however, is that of the American Spirit. One of the greatest strengths that we as Americans have is the ability to come together in times of trouble and stand as one. As I listen to the news reports, there is no shortage of volunteers willing to go to the affected areas and lend support in any way possible. This makes me truly proud that I live in the country that I do. It gives me a sense that even in this absurdly cold and cruel world that there is a chance that better times may exist in the future.

In closing this thought that I have, I can say that we all can do our little part to help out in this crisis. The blood banks are still in desperate need of blood. If we all can find time in our busy schedules to stop somewhere and give a little blood, we can all do our little part in this great tragedy.

T.

Maybe some of the passengers did'nt know what was going to happen until it was too late. I just heard on the news that this was probably the case. :(

Fuck, on El Al (Israeli airline) they hand check everything, have armed guards in the airport, and on the plane. Sometimes they even follow passengers onto the plane......

I think this kind off thing this going to get more common.

For one, the passengers probably didn't know it was a suicide mission. And secondly, the terrorists said they had a bomb, which is unlikely. The just bluffed and scared people.

hamper19 said:
I agree, I mean how can nobody put up a fight? If you know you are going to die, why dont you try kicking some ass

They probably didn't know they were going to die. I'm sure the towel heads told them that they were going to land somewhere else. The people on the plane probably had no idea what was about to happen.

any country that harbored this scum, should be razed to the ground, every man, woman and child killed, the soil burned, every form of life within their borders destroyed, we will send a message to the world, if you fuck with the USA, nothing will stop us from revenge

Top Bottom