Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You all will die you Coward pigs, die MF die

Swift brutual justice is needed. Bomb those towel-heads back to the fucking stoneage. Bin Laden is fucking crackpot who is waging a holy war on the U.S. He despises every aspect as American life, and want total Islamic rule of the world. He called himself a religious leader, yet he has no regard for human life. I say we stoop to his level and bomb him and Afghanistan for harboring these fanatics.

Did you folks see the pictures from Jerusalem..? I mean, how in the fuckin hell can they be cheering (people in the streets were practically partying!) over what has just happened to the American people.

I say;
USA have to revenge this! They simply just got to!

My condolences to the families who have lost their dear ones and people who has suffered because of this coward attack. I am just hoping that something like NEVER happens again...

Sincerely,
A Norwegian

Had my juice head homies and i been on any of those planes, i guarantee there would have been a diffrent outcome. A few 150lb muslims with box cutters would have been lunch to a 250lb freak in fight or flight mode :evil:

And for tie and others who saw that bs it is just a small group of ignorant palestinians making the rest look bad, Remember there are christian palestinians and intelligent muslims palestinians who are in as much terror as Americans

Making the rest look bad..! LOL
I'm not saying everyone of them are all bad. But man, what can you say... Something like that really pisses me off! FUCKshit eatingcocksuckers!
Send in the troops. Immediately!

Retaliate!!!

I can't believe what has happened. I was eating lunch at the time, as the story unfolded on TV. It was almost sureal watching it on TV, as if you were watching a hollywood blockbuster.

I can't begin to imagine what it was like for the people of the USA.
I feel awful for every single one of the people caught up in these disasters.

I personally think the entire nation of Afganistan, if that is the country responsible, should be attacked. What I saw on TV was man, women and children dancing and cheering in the streets of Afganistan at what has happened.

What you have there, in the children, is a new generation of terrorists, and they should be stopped now.

My condolences to the people of America.

I know what you feel at the moment. 2 big civilian buildings in Moscow, Russia were blown away in 1999 by terrorists... Now I feel the pain with you my brothers and sisters...

Had my juice head homies and i been on any of those planes, i guarantee there would have been a diffrent outcome. A few 150lb muslims with box cutters would have been lunch to a 250lb freak in fight or flight mode

Fortunately you weren't on that plane. And if you were I would have hoped that you would have thrashed those assholes.
The only problem is, that these guys have probably been training for this for years. Especially with knive fighting techniques. Anyone would have been hard pressed in a fight against them. But I know one thing, I would have died trying. They might have killed me, but I would have taken a couple of them with me.
People who know me always wonder why i carry some sort of weapon with me. Well now you know. I always have something on me. whether it be a knife, a gun, stun gun, or pepper spray. i would have had something to use. most likely pepper spray, i always carry that with me no matter what.

Top Bottom