Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimFlame spot reduction fat burner.

I just got it. Can't wait to try it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would this be something I could add to the end of my sarms cycle and throughout my pct?

Also, can you use this at the same time as forma stanzol?

Do you get a good increase in energy and appetite suppression from the caffeine?

Yes you do. A HUGE boost in energy almost instantly. Guys who are spraying on their nipples tend to report a stronger stim effect.

That mean you should NOT apply the product close to bed time or it may keep you up.

Last edited:
All I need to know for real is if the shit works. No presumptions, assumptions, or other forms of guessing. Has anyone tried this? What type of results did you get?

All I need to know for real is if the shit works. No presumptions, assumptions, or other forms of guessing. Has anyone tried this? What type of results did you get?

This thread reeks of bull... would be interested to see some accounts and testimonials from trusted sources. Will also be watching for replies!

Our products have held up to the constant scrutiny of our customers. Our customer base is the educated guy who use Steroids and other products, they know when something works! - Our best reviews come from the dedicated guy who use our products consistently and as directed.

Across the internet land you may find some heckler who've never used our products talking shit - or maybe a competitor planting a troll somewhere to bad-mouth us, but those tiny malicious blurps are nothing, a drop, when compared to the overwhelming chorus of N2BM customers loving our products across the known internet world.

All that being said, you do not need to wait for reviews, just order the products and try them and if you are not 100% satisfied just return them for a quick and easy refund. No commitments.

SO there is no need to sit in doubt wasting weeks that you could be trying the product - just pick up a bottle and see for yourself and if you are not 100% impressed with the results then return it and you've paid nothing and got to try it for free basically.

N2BM.com hit us up!

yohimflame is not one of the of top selling products at n2bm for no reason... if you really think it reeks of bull, try it... as Big Rick said... there is a FULL money back guarantee... you have nothing to lose and everything to gain... ( well, you do have something to lose... any fat you want to get rid of!) Give it a try and you won't be disappointed...

Our products have held up to the constant scrutiny of our customers. Our customer base is the educated guy who use Steroids and other products, they know when something works! - Our best reviews come from the dedicated guy who use our products consistently and as directed.

Across the internet land you may find some heckler who've never used our products talking shit - or maybe a competitor planting a troll somewhere to bad-mouth us, but those tiny malicious blurps are nothing, a drop, when compared to the overwhelming chorus of N2BM customers loving our products across the known internet world.

All that being said, you do not need to wait for reviews, just order the products and try them and if you are not 100% satisfied just return them for a quick and easy refund. No commitments.

SO there is no need to sit in doubt wasting weeks that you could be trying the product - just pick up a bottle and see for yourself and if you are not 100% impressed with the results then return it and you've paid nothing and got to try it for free basically.

N2BM.com hit us up!

Straightforward and to the point, I'll be ordering mine today

Top Bottom