Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimFlame spot reduction fat burner.

Very impressive. On day 2 and cannot wait to see the results!!!

You have used it ??!!

I'm wondering if this and N2Burn (which I'm currently using) is better doing the fasted state because of the higher levels of yohimbe?

Wolfpack gets the pilot samples every-time something new comes out. So does Dylan and other guys here... We don't put out products without testing them on ourselves first. When guys here say htey like a product is because they have used it... We do our best to get products in the hands of testers first and have the same guys who tested and helped with R&D be here to answer questions from guys who are just seeing the product for the first time. I thought this was a good service to the customers, but it seem some guys misinterpret it.

As far as your question about the product.

Exercising in a fasted state is already a pretty "serious" practice reserved for guys who want extreme and fast results. Adding supplement on an empty stomach is kicking it up another notch as well....

It depend on your goals and how long you have to get there and where you are at right now. In any event, I think pretty much every fat burner outhere works better when the user does fasted cardio, and yes it works well for Yohimbe...

In the case of YohimFlame, if you are applying the product hitting the fat cells and basically signaling them to flood your bloodstream with their stored energy, then you better use that energy up right? - If you don't then this "energy" will eventually find itself being stored again at some point down the chain. If you apply YohimFlame and continue to eat at a surplus, and not train, then the energy that YohimFlame frees up from fat cells, will only enter the system with other available energy (from food?) and again, with a caloric surplus, it will need to get stored again in the fat cells... Applying YohimFlame in the morning on a fasted state and then hitting up the cardio right away, will really give that energy somewhere to go. When the the fat cells in the targeted areas get fooled into dumping their stored energy into your blood system, you then can burn it when the cardio starts to demand calories to input to the muscles for locomotion.

Can it be purchased now? Or are we still waiting .

For the next 3 days only, buy 3 and get 1 free.

YohimFlame

BOGO Ends Monday guys. We are only giving away the 2nd bottle to get the first few guys to get a bottle for their girlfriends or family. This product can be used by both men and women. I'm sure many of the guys here will want to share the first bottle with somebody close to them.

BOGO on YohimFlame ends MONDAY! - No codes needed, we just double your bottle count at the time of shipping is all.

Last edited:
What's the dosage? How long will a bottle last?

You want to do 8 pumps(which totals 4ml) every day on the affected areas, use 8 pumps , x2 per day on training days. Bottle should last 30-45 days depending on how often you train.

Can it be used along with GW??

I think there would some positive synergy between the two. GW isn't a stimulant so it can be used along with anything. Take advantage of the buy one get one free on yohimflame and the buy two get one free on GW at sarms1.com and you'll save a lot of money

Only one I've ever used like this was Eviscerate Smolder, which I thought worked pretty well for me although there were days I was dying for about an hour cause it felt like my midsection was on fire...

Top Bottom