Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yohimburn es WOW!!!!!!

ksharp01 said:
I usually go straight to gym afer work and have make-up on. Hell, that is the one thing I keep forgetting to use before I head to gym.

and...
thank you bunny!!!
I know everyone had to see those love handles of mine and everyone has been so damn sweet ... lol
I have been working girl.....I still have a LONG way to go before I really feel comfortable in my own skin. My goal is to get into this bikini I already bought and right now....it's not gonna happen!

T-I-M-E

ksharp01 said:
I usually go straight to gym afer work and have make-up on. Hell, that is the one thing I keep forgetting to use before I head to gym.

and...
thank you bunny!!!
I know everyone had to see those love handles of mine and everyone has been so damn sweet ... lol
I have been working girl.....I still have a LONG way to go before I really feel comfortable in my own skin. My goal is to get into this bikini I already bought and right now....it's not gonna happen!
You will get into it and look killer girl. Ive put YES over my makeup before, lol doesnt absorb as well but hey, whatever lol.

Enjoy the journey, and take pics, trust me you will WANT the befores... all the best to you :rose:

*Bunny* said:
You will get into it and look killer girl. Ive put YES over my makeup before, lol doesnt absorb as well but hey, whatever lol.

Enjoy the journey, and take pics, trust me you will WANT the befores... all the best to you :rose:

I have enough befores..... :worried:
lol

feisty11975 said:

yeah, I know I didn't get chunk overnight.....and I know I don't get the bod I want over night either but I know you can tell a difference with me :kiss:
I am finally starting to just FEEL better even when I don't always feel like I look better.

Ok so I emailed a bunch of you about my upcoming lower body lift -- I gotta tell ya', I am SO HAPPY I don't need to have body contouring/skin fixed on my triceps too! I lost all that weight but I really swear the Yohimburn kept my skin in shape on my arms and thighs. I was just looking at pics the other day because I was seeing if the skin has changed as I lost weight ... and though all the spots didn't LIFT... holy :cow: the YES at least smoothed me out!

And no, no bath-tub-sized yet! *shivers* Brrrr! :)

AM cardio...I get up when the hubbys alarm goes off at 6am..I don't have time to sit around 20-30 min before heading off. I power walk with interval jogging for about 45min..is it still worth putting it on?

When I get it of course :) hoping it gets past customs..dam Australia customs grrrrr

Top Bottom