Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xendadrine

AP7

Could anyone please tell me what the usual side effects are of Xendadrine? I am doing the 1/2 dosage now for a week and I feel I have strong side effects...Could someone please tell me what they have experienced and how long does this last? I don't know if I should cut back to using 1 pill per day? How would that effect weight loss? Thanks for the help!

Well its a stimulant....so it basically effects you like Caffine. What are your sides.....most people are wired and tough time falling asleep. Skip the Cofee while on it.

thanks for the reply! It's funny bc I don't have caffeine at all, except maybe a diet coke once in a while.... When I take 2 pills a day, I am having tightening of the chest area, jitters(which is expected), and short of breath... This will last 10 hours after I take the 2nd pill???I have never had any problems like this before...I am sticking right now to 1 pill per day, but I am not sure if that is going to be beneficial for helping with the weight loss program? I was just wondering if anyone else has tried Xenadrine and what effects they have....

I too had the same effects you wrote about. Decided it was not for me. As far as the beneficial part when you cut back on the dosage. I don't know. I just know that I was not liking how I was feeling and it hindered my workouts tremendously.

I've tried Hydroxycut, same thing. Found one called MD-6 by Biotest that left me w/no jitters or short breath. But I've run out and someone mentioned something called Berry Trim Plus, so I'm going to give that one a whirl.

Also tried Metrx's thermo and felt nothing, which I guess was good, but couldn't tell if it was working.

Good Luck and keep on training...:)

Warning

AP7,

If your getting actual shortness of breath from the Xenadrine, I would stop it immediately.

shortness of breath is never a good thing

You might want to try somehing like MHP's Thyroslim Am/Pm. It doesnt actually have caffine, though it does contain Ma Huang extract.

It might be a beter mix for you.

Most people can tolerate a thermogenic effect, (increased heart rate and raised body temperature).

But I wouldnt want to be the person who cant tolerate it...and shortness of breath is probably your body sayin to you......"lets not go any further with this"

Why risk it!

Thermos tend to make me really jittering until I get used to them. Another one you might consider is Adipokinetix from Syntrax. This uses norephedrine instead of ephedrine / ma huang. You ge the kick but without the jitters. And as you found w/ Xenadrine, start w/ maybe 1/2 or 1/3 of the recommended dosage to see how it works. Sometimes those dosages are for a 250 lb guy. The first time I took Ripped Fuel at the recommended dosage, I sat awake literally for 3 days buzzing. Also don't take any thermos after like 3 pm or you won't fall asleep.

Another alternative is just try some green tea extract. No jitters and kind of wakes you up. Not really a thermo, but does wake you up and its an excellent anit-oxidant.

Many people are sensitive to the ephidrene 'kick' as you have described. You can try cutting the dose until the sides are tolerable, and it WILL still be somewhat beneficial. Also, your body will become somewhat accustomed to the stimulant and the sides will diminsh in concert. Whether the sides will ever be totally tolerable to you remains to be seen.

One other trick is to take the dose with food, especially flax oil, which slows it's absorption and release. The notes about the nor-ephidrene vs plain ephidrene are well noted too. My wife does NOT tolerate ephidrene at all, and for the first few days, the nor-eph is a pain too. Keep in mind that you will want to cycle off of these stimulants frequently because the body DOES rapidly get used to them.

IMPORTANT: Make sure you are getting some Yohimbine HCL, as mentioned in another thread by macrophagealpha. (It's already in Syntrax's Adipokinex) Yohimbine is a great A2 agonist in the aid against sex specific fat. That would be hips, thighs, and buttox for women. Gut and 'love handles' for us guys.

Hope this helps some.

BE

Listen to Jersey on this one. If you are having shortness of breath and a tightning of the chest sensation, then stop! You sound like one of the people who are not supposte to take thermos. Listen to your body, it really isn't worth it.

Personally, I didn't like how hard I "crashed" at about 2:00 pm when I tried it so I quit. I agree, shortness of breath is a darned good reason to stop taking it.

Top Bottom