Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xendadrine

Hey, ok. So xenadrine is right now the highest in ephedrine and caffeine content. Now you say that you don't drink alot of things or take anything with caffeine in it? Well to let you know that the caffeine in xenadrine is the herbal form ma haung now the ma haung is standardized to 1 pot of coffee from what I have been told. I would highly stay with one pill until you get use to the ephedrine then up the dose to two and then four. For about a week you will get the jitters but after that you shouldn't have to worry but if you do then quit taking it. You can email me if you have any questions.

I personally have had no sides. I have been using Xenadrine on and off for about 6 months. I give myself about 2 weeks when I run out before I start again. For the last three months, Xenadrine and diet is all I have been doing. School and work kept me busy but I was still able to lose 13 pounds and 8% body fat since the first of the year. Hydroxycut made me irritable (or maybe it's just me!)

I ordered the Phenyltropic from George. I'll try that next time around, but after doing some more reading, I gathered that Xenadrine or even Adipokinetix with topical yohimbe is better. Anyone have any thoughts on that??

Top Bottom