Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Different in trenbolone dose?

Zerudieo

Can you give me some sort of ranking or idea of the different tren doses you have experienced and the changes in side effects?
My first cycle with tren i did tren ace and i ran 350mgs per week. Had very strong side effects
Next cycle i did 200mgs and had less sides but also less results
I’m unsure if I should do somewhere in between that dosage or if I should go back to doing 350 or 400?
my goals are recomposition and I'm 185 lb and 5 ft 7 in
48 years old

Well I only run Tren one cycle a year with it being as harsh as it is, so I only have two cycles with it. First cycle was 200 mg Tren Ace with 300 mg of test cypionate, I loved the results, had very few bad side effects and well lets just say the wife was loving that cycle. My second cycle was 400 mg Tren Ace, 400 mg Masteron, and 400 mg of test Propionate, it sucked, my blood test results were all over the place. I felt like garbage, couldn't get an AI combination to work, it either would tank estrogen or estrogen would be through the roof. Near the end, I started Caber and it seemed to help with how I felt a little. It took almost 4 weeks post cycle and back on cruise for my estrogen to normalize. The results on the second cycle were not impressive at all.

For me the next time I take Tren I am going back to my original UGL as the second round I used a different supplier and did not get results like I did with my original at half as much. Unfortunately home test kits only tell you if the chemical is present and not the actual quantity present.

Can you give me some sort of ranking or idea of the different tren doses you have experienced and the changes in side effects?
My first cycle with tren i did tren ace and i ran 350mgs per week. Had very strong side effects
I’m unsure if I should do somewhere in between that dosage or if I should go back to doing 350 or 400?
48 years old
Maybe tren is not for you. This is all risk/reward. Going from 200 to 275 is not gonna be much different. Prob not worth it.
Why would you use 350-400 when you stated "had very strong side effects"?
Why not try something like EQ or primo? Both very good for recomp.

when you start getting over 300 mg per week, you should expect to see side effects significantly increase as opposed to running under 300... EVERYONE is different but in general, you would likely expect this to hold true

I do not use it anymore but I had issues almost everytime with it, even at a dose of 250. It was much lighter on side effects at 250 but other times I went with 400 or higher and it was always a bad experience

48 years old
depends on you and your body how you react to trenbolone

if 200mgs does it for you why change? stick to the dose that works

I love 200mg personally and then changing the dose by 50 mg weekly just to see The Sweet Spot.

Top Bottom