Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

xenadrine and constipation

shaft

anyone else get constipated when you are on xenadrine? i've been taking it for about 3 weeks, 3 a day, and take the weekend off from it. what can i do to help? thanks

Any stimulant tends to do that ... for me caffeine seems to be the worst offender. I find by supplementing my diet with a bowl of Kellogg's All-Bran and some non-fat yoghurt (Astro brand), I can add 20g of fiber to my diet (the minimum amount of fiber you should be having is 25-30g) while only adding 250 kcals.

The alternative is chopped spinach, but that's not too pleasant, either.

Soda Pop

Drink a 10 oz bottle of Magnesium Citrate each time you take it. I guarantee you won't have a constipation problem. :FRlol:

I've been using Xenadrine for almost 4 weeks now and haven't had any constipation problems, but then I do get a fair amount of fibre in my diet.

Increasing the amount of fibre in your diet and making sure you get plenty of fluids should counteract any constipation side-effects.

:( because of the ephedrine in the product it affects your nervous system wich also controls the peristaltism in your colon and that cause constipation.Your feeces don`t moves enough and it clogs the chanel.That`s why you have to eat a good source of fiber in your diet.

speaking with experience
bb competitor TWISTEDMIND:p

You should also be able to buy fibre in grocery stores or pharmacies.

There's something on sale here in the UK called Metamucil - they advertise it on TV for people with constipation.

I'm sure that there'll be a comparable product in the US. Ask at your local grocery store or pharmacy.

Top Bottom