Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New SUMMER Log ...

Update:

So far, so good. Keeping busy and hitting the gym hard- Weight down (from 158) to 150.

Thursday I worked upper body - random stuff but my biceps are really sore. Right bicep was had a weird muscle twitch on and off for a day & half. Also did a cardio cross-training circuit, jacked from Roony's log.

Bunny & T - Front Squats Friday. Did a bunch of warm-ups with just the bar and then added 50 lbs. Almost dumped it my first time down but recovered & was okay... Nervous to add too much more weight though. Did SL DLs with 90 lbs - PR for me!!! Cheat last night too - One slice on pizza w/sausage & onions and two glasses red wine. I had not planned this, but dropped in to say hello to a friend and had dinner w/her, hubby & baby. Would have skipped the pizza altogether, but I needed something in my tummy to sop up all that wine before I drove... lol, :FRlol:

Other than that - I have a sparkling clean condo!! Scrubbed my bathtub for the first time in longer than I care to admit. But lots of scrubbing w/right arm = right pec = sore boob. Decided that a bubble bath in the clean tub would be heavenly... After 15 minutes I remembered that I am not supposed to be soaking w/the new tattoo.

Boob Doctor on Wednesday... Thanksgiving Thursday & Shopping on Friday!! Have a great holiday, y'all... if I'm not back here before then. :heart: :heart: for all of your PMs :heart: :heart:

*Bunny* said:
cap300.gif

I **love** this. Thank you! :heart:

Yucky cold.... Worst was Sunday and I didn't work out. Got in a great back workout this AM. Bunny's pictures inspired me... hehehehehe. Normally would be a leg day, but I'm waiting until tomorrow when I have a partner/spotter. Also did some random bi and tricep stuff today and curled the 27.5 lb DBs for the first time post-op. Felt pretty buff (x10 each arm). 30's are next week - woot!

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all.... :Chef:

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Yucky cold.... Worst was Sunday and I didn't work out. Got in a great back workout this AM. Bunny's pictures inspired me... hehehehehe. Normally would be a leg day, but I'm waiting until tomorrow when I have a partner/spotter. Also did some random bi and tricep stuff today and curled the 27.5 lb DBs for the first time post-op. Felt pretty buff (x10 each arm). 30's are next week - woot!

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all.... :Chef:

NICE!! I've seen many guys that can't curl that weight! :chomp:

WW!!!!!!!!!!!:wavey: Droppin in to say hi & hope you had a great TDay! Nice job on the curls girl, your light weights are heavy to me! biatch! :) That's great though, you're getting back up there already. How did doc go on wed.? Hit me up when you can :rose:

*Bunny* said:
WW!!!!!!!!!!!:wavey: Droppin in to say hi & hope you had a great TDay! Nice job on the curls girl, your light weights are heavy to me! biatch! :) That's great though, you're getting back up there already. How did doc go on wed.? Hit me up when you can :rose:

Thanks - The doc visit went perfectly. I get to work light chest w/little chance of doing any damage. Hamstrings are KILLING me today but I walked and did the elliptical today to stretch them out.

OUTDATE HERE:

Added more carbs into the diet... More 'The Zone' type way of eating. Doing 40-60 minutes of cardio FIVE TIMES a week. Dropping the fat like a mad woman - finally!!

Tattoo finished.

Booked the moving truck - The reality of it all is setting in. Still battling some personal stuff w/the move and the 'friend' and the family, but enjoying the holiday season... yup yup.

:wavey:

You are missed, girl! Can't wait for you to get settled in so we can have you back. Nice job on the cardio & melting away the fat!

Nice to see you post! I hope the move goes as planned and you get those 35's curlin' soon. Y'all have a good night. That's practice for you...lol

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Thanks - The doc visit went perfectly. I get to work light chest w/little chance of doing any damage. Hamstrings are KILLING me today but I walked and did the elliptical today to stretch them out.

OUTDATE HERE:

Added more carbs into the diet... More 'The Zone' type way of eating. Doing 40-60 minutes of cardio FIVE TIMES a week. Dropping the fat like a mad woman - finally!!

Tattoo finished.

Booked the moving truck - The reality of it all is setting in. Still battling some personal stuff w/the move and the 'friend' and the family, but enjoying the holiday season... yup yup.

Good to know things are going your way :heart: the rest will work itself out :heart:

Top Bottom